What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

armedoldhippy

Veteran
we are being told that there might be temp layoffs in a few weeks if it gets worse (which it will) . i'm hoping it won't come to that until the end of this month when turkey season opens here. i could get into being off for April...:dance013:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
It's gotta stop raining for this staycation to be productive. I wanna get in the dirt and play.

If the depression hits real I hard, might get more land next door and a dozer, for some real playing, and dig another pond.

They say don't operate heavy equipment when buzzed, ha!

Sunshineinabag

idk they so greedy maybe they need to learn the art of freestuff ...lmao
guess ill watch season 1 of carnivale on HB O...........see if management can help

A

anoydas 666

overcast n light drizzle over the bay this morning, might go see what the food shops have got left lol, crazy .

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
To all the neighbors that heard me coughing last night..
It was the cannabisvirus.
Y'all are safe.

CarolinGuy

Calcium bicarbonate levels,wtf? I thought PH and slurry tests were enough. Damn Carl,this is a new can of worms,I must have the knowledge,tell me more...

A

anoydas 666

government 750 buck handout for Aussies at end of this month, should last a couple of seconds.