What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
first of the member made seeds up is an East Coast Sour Diesel S1 from Gano! Thank you so much, Sir :dance: I missed the opportunity once for the cut.....there may even be something better here. Who knows? Can't find out if you don't grow them.

picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
One more post

One more post

As soon as I work out the details these will be donated to help out a fellow member from Florida that has run into some bad luck.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sundae rozay...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
main flower room...
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- lost goat seen - following morning - after Christmas party - near unc's place - hung over and with knickers in disarray - if anyone has any more info - can they contact the goat welfare unit -

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

i swear,that goat was of proper age,in goat years!:bigeye:

need to finish up the last of the sundae rozay trimming today...and i should take a trip to the grow store and wash pots so i can up-pot the 21 rozay tomorrow...

we'll see what i actually get done...the grow store can wait until tomorrow...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's freaking cold. I like it :D. Plants don't like the cold. My 5x5 has the GC 420w led. It doesn't heat the tent at all. I have to move those into the CMH tent, it's nice and toasty in there.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's freaking cold. I like it :D. Plants don't like the cold. My 5x5 has the GC 420w led. It doesn't heat the tent at all. I have to move those into the CMH tent, it's nice and toasty in there.

my veg tent is a little colder than i would like,but the flowering area except for the tent in the garage are staying warm enough...

the main flower room has been about perfect,high 70's lights on and 15 degrees cooler lights off...

same with the led room...