What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Congo

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Budular said:
Nice, I like
Irie Raco
is that the one I have?
WOW!! Don Budulero is in the house!! :woohoo: :jump:
The ones you have are f3´s if I don´t remember bad.I´m going to ask kaiki,to be 100% sure jejeje!!
It´s really good to see you around,compadre :wink:
DOUBLE-IRIE!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High to all!

Thanks raco, the Congo x Chitral inbred line is the father line of our Congo. :smoke:

Highlighter, Congo seedlings are looking very healthy and beautiful. I hope they produce exuberant females!

ker2noir, your congo female is looking very promising! :yummy: Im sure she's going to be spectacular after the expected 10 weeks of flowering.
Thanks for posting, you are doing a great job! We would love to see some outdoor Congo for the next season! dubi

ker2noir

dubi said:
High to all!

ker2noir, your congo female is looking very promising! :yummy: Im sure she's going to be spectacular after the expected 10 weeks of flowering.
Thanks for posting, you are doing a great job! We would love to see some outdoor Congo for the next season! dubi

Hi dubi. Yes the potential is big. The plant is flowering under a 125w fluoro, which is not enough light for this variety, but still produce big colas.
I have a clone i put under flowering in a very small pot, and when the strech will finish, i will repot it in a big to have a look.
I have also two clones for outdoor, i wegg since 2 months. They are very bushy and very promising for middle october. :wink:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ker2noir said:
Hi dubi. Yes the potential is big. The plant is flowering under a 125w fluoro, which is not enough light for this variety, but still produce big colas.
I have a clone i put under flowering in a very small pot, and when the strech will finish, i will repot it in a big to have a look.
I have also two clones for outdoor, i wegg since 2 months. They are very bushy and very promising for middle october. :wink:

Im very impressed :yes: The bud density and resin production looks excellent for a 125w fluoro grow!

Mid-late May would be the best time to move the Congo clones from indoors to outdoors without any flowering problems. They can become real bushy and high yielding!
Keep us updated! Enjoy them! :canabis:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes ker2noir, that's amazing for floros! :yoinks:

Mine will be going out to thier plot mid may, but I hope to have them out in the cold frame soon. I plan to top the taller ones.
The congo seedlings are by far the strongest growers of the 5 varieties I now have going, but to be fair, LMN's gear is a week behind. :wink:

ker2noir

Hi,
Ten weeks now :chin: Not ready. No amber thricks. I flush with clear water since two weeks and the leaves just become yellow. Should wait another week. I just cut the bottom bud. :D

need4weed

Veteran
ker2noir, nice pics and very impresive for fluoro's mate, i think i am going to need to sharpen my axe for this variety

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good, ker2noir! :D They're listed @ going 10-11 wks and under the floros maybe longer? It wonderful to see!

Seedlings have been spending the last 3 days in my new cold frame, loving it! Still bringing them in @ night. The Congos are the near tray, the 3 btm rights and the top 2 rights. The other 3 are the Power Malawi's.
Amazing to observe the hybrid vigor in these 2 strains, compared to the Nigerian IBL's. I'll be starting up a thread in a few wks.

Hey Raco! :wave:

ker2noir

Highlighter said:
Looking good, ker2noir! :D They're listed @ going 10-11 wks and under the floros maybe longer? It wonderful to see!

Seedlings have been spending the last 3 days in my new cold frame, loving it! Still bringing them in @ night. The Congos are the near tray, the 3 btm rights and the top 2 rights. The other 3 are the Power Malawi's.
Amazing to observe the hybrid vigor in these 2 strains, compared to the Nigerian IBL's. I'll be starting up a thread in a few wks.

Hey Raco! :wave:

Hello hightlighter. Thanks you :wink: It took 10 weeks 1/2 for this beautifull plant to finish (half tricks turn clear amber in one night :yummy: i hope you will update your congo pheno evolution. As a early smoke test, i can say the smoke hit you quickly with a happy strong high, but the main quality is the second two hours with a smart effect, very low anxiéty, you become very friendly. .......Now in a jar for a long time :D
Ciao

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ker2noir said:
Hello hightlighter. Thanks you :wink: It took 10 weeks 1/2 for this beautifull plant to finish (half tricks turn clear amber in one night :yummy: i hope you will update your congo pheno evolution. As a early smoke test, i can say the smoke hit you quickly with a happy strong high, but the main quality is the second two hours with a smart effect, very low anxiéty, you become very friendly. .......Now in a jar for a long time :D
Ciao

Congrats for the successful harvest! I hope you enjoy the cured fruits! :yummy:

M

mosca negra

Very nice that Congo! How you doin' dubi? Que pasa? Quero habla contigo. PM please!

Mosca

Puffster

Very interesting read, I'll go to your website and purchase some of your strains....the main selling point for me beside the lovely looking plants is how open and straight forward you guys are about your genetics like b_h said....a good attitude always helps when it comes to seller-customer relationship :)

I'll go purchase now...I've heard tales about congo (black congo?) and the extreme high it is supposed to give...cant wait!

G

Please post some reports on your Ace grows puff, love seeing these sativas. I'm going to get some myself when I have a new garden.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thought I'd post up an early season report. These plants have been out @ their guerilla plots for 2 wks.
1st to express was this male. He sprouted a couple of huge pre-flower balls. He was dug up and moved for future considerations... :chin:

Over in the 2nd plot, the one untopped congo turned out to be a girl! :woohoo:
The other congo there looks to be a male but it's still too early to confirm w/ my old eyes.

Back @ plot #1, here are the 2 congo bushes.

The near one looks to be male , the far one a girl, but I can't quite confirm it yet.

Update in a month or so. Full report in my sig. :wink:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello Highlighter!

Thanks for your update! Im glad to see your are moving the Congo to outdoors! Late May/early June would be the best time to move Congo from indoors to outdoors without preflowering problems, always better to do it before the summer solstice. As you can see, she's quite early to define, showing preflowers after the first 4-5 weeks of vegging. I hope the last one become a female too. But good to see you at least have one female to try .... Looks like they are going to enjoy the unlimited soil! :yummy: Please, keep us updated and enjoy the grow! dubi

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2nd Congo girl confirmed! :woohoo:

Very impressed so far, the trunk is going to be huge on these! :D
ker2noir, hope you have those clones outside! :wink:

ker2noir

Highlighter said:
2nd Congo girl confirmed! :woohoo:

Very impressed so far, the trunk is going to be huge on these! :D
ker2noir, hope you have those clones outside! :wink:

Waouh Highlighter, two girls. That's nice
I've seen your outdoor african thread, can't find my rockin'chair.
Yes, i have two clones outside since one month. I will post some pics.
Here a pic of my first generation clone. I put it in a small pot (1/2liter) and after the stretch finish,(10days) i repot in a 3 liter. It never stretch again but the bud become very fat.
Good luck to you
Ker2noir