What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerilla Underground Thread

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
On time for sure. Planted late last year because one of my plots was found. Had to get more going and quick. It was early June at planting and they grew great! A couple ended up at around 6 ft! Later planting requires more watering and the plants are having to complete with native plants that have been growing a while. From what I remember flowering may take longer to trigger if the plants are not yet 42 days (6 weeks) old.

I always allow the plants to pollinate until 2-3 weeks into August to get a few seeds. If pollinating allow your early maturing males to live so you have a good pollen source. I recommend pulling the males over to the side or just wedge them into the native brush to give room for the females. If the males are culled to make more room for the females, there may not be a male producing pollen that early to pollinate on time! Ended up with a bunch of seed last year making that mistake and pollinating until early Sept. oops! :)

picture.php

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
good thread my neighbor. i got 2 plants so far that is cver 4 foot with all this beautiful rain we been having. my dinafem cheese is the biggest one so far with my Ghs trainwreck close behind.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks waxy! Those are old pics though from 2015. Will get some soon.

Good to see ya, Kygiacomo! 4 feet right now is a plant on the move! Nice job, you're a talented grower! Seems like the rain is tapering off now in the midwest here soon. Summer is setting in.... :smoke:

Need to get a few backup plants going. Old wisdom says keep planting... My tomatoes are doubling size every couple days. Can't wait to see the progress on the herb! Pure sun right now! I plan on topping a lot this year to keep height down... :)

picture.php

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Thanks waxy! Those are old pics though from 2015. Will get some soon.

Good to see ya, Kygiacomo! 4 feet right now is a plant on the move! Nice job, you're a talented grower! Seems like the rain is tapering off now in the midwest here soon. Summer is setting in.... :smoke:

Need to get a few backup plants going. Old wisdom says keep planting... My tomatoes are doubling size every couple days. Can't wait to see the progress on the herb! Pure sun right now! I plan on topping a lot this year to keep height down... :)

your very talented yourself bro!those are some great looking plants brother..here is my trainwreck and berry bomb. i fimmed and am super cropping it right now and its responding nicely..the trainwreck im just letting it grow and do its thing..pic 1-2 is berry bomb pic 3 Tw..

'Boogieman'

Awesome thread here. I use organics all the time. Crab shell meal, bone meal, fish meal, ect. I put them in my holes early spring along with kelp and other stuff.

Recently I left a lot of organics outside in the bags and the animals really tore through the crab shell meal and fish meal but left the bone meal, alfalfa, neem seed meal, and kelp alone

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
good thread my neighbor. i got 2 plants so far that is cver 4 foot with all this beautiful rain we been having. my dinafem cheese is the biggest one so far with my Ghs trainwreck close behind.

Thanks bro! Glad you dig the thread. Good to hear from you yourself neighbor!

Yeah, I feel like the guerilla threads and the whole aspect of it in general is dying out. Everyone is becoming legal and all. But we will keep alive because you know how we roll here in the hills bro!

Plants look amazing Ky... Looks like you got a very early start this year my friend.

I can't give you anymore rep right now or I would!

:tiphat:

MountainBudz

Awesome thread here. I use organics all the time. Crab shell meal, bone meal, fish meal, ect. I put them in my holes early spring along with kelp and other stuff.

Recently I left a lot of organics outside in the bags and the animals really tore through the crab shell meal and fish meal but left the bone meal, alfalfa, neem seed meal, and kelp alone

I know organics are the best way to go, if I had my choice to use them and no chemicals at all i'd go for it for sure.

But with the dangers of losses and damage done from organics, I really don't use much, although some things I do that does not attract animals. Also organics come with a huge expense due to the numbers I pull.

MountainBudz

diggin this thread so far, nice pics pipeline...

Thanks bro! I hope to keep this thread alive and going and making it a crucial reference to those that need help, questions or just wanna share anything at all they feel like sharing.

~star~crash~

My kind of numbers partner!

What strains you got going there buddy?

You plan to pre-sex before planting? How is your setup? What are your plans?

Healthy looking plants!

Thanks for stopping by the thread!

yeah...oh...yeah glad i found this thread..this is me 100% i'm illegal/outlaw and have to grow guerilla on land i do not own! been doing lot of prep work at home and i'm be planting out ASAP ...my area is central NYS and thus far spring season is terrible...very little sunshine & i'm holding my ...got seedlings in 18oz cups un -sexed...so far i have different clone-only mothers for cuts

diesel/fire
sour diesel
arcata trainwreck
Firestorm:biggrin:
GG#$

my seed stock is outrageous ..multiple C99 males x multiple different excellent moms..(headband,amnesia,moonshines ghost train haze,gg#4,C99, & chem/diesel) made a bunch of cross's last winter dedicated just for seed i've already popped over 300 seeds

my galleries are packed with pics i've been documenting all my grows since re-registering at ICMAG last year:)

good luck to all of us...this season:ying:

today i'm topping more seedlings (flat#2)

i can give a good pre-estimate of plant sex visually from the structure of the seedlings...peace ..i'll hanging out if this thread is active i also have a grow show thread where i post:tiphat:

~star~crash~

what are you guys doing about slugs and snails? i'm told a ring of copper flashing around the plant base works wonders?

'Boogieman'

For slugs and snails I always had success grinding up egg shells and putting them at the base of the plant.

MountainBudz

I have personally and luckily never had a problem with snails. But from what intel I get from friends is the copper wire technique, soda can with beer or beer can trap and slug n snail bait you can get from walmart or hardware store.

MountainBudz

yeah...oh...yeah glad i found this thread..this is me 100% i'm illegal/outlaw and have to grow guerilla on land i do not own! been doing lot of prep work at home and i'm be planting out ASAP ...my area is central NYS and thus far spring season is terrible...very little sunshine & i'm holding my ...got seedlings in 18oz cups un -sexed...so far i have different clone-only mothers for cuts

diesel/fire
sour diesel
arcata trainwreck
Firestorm:biggrin:
GG#$

my seed stock is outrageous ..multiple C99 males x multiple different excellent moms..(headband,amnesia,moonshines ghost train haze,gg#4,C99, & chem/diesel) made a bunch of cross's last winter dedicated just for seed i've already popped over 300 seeds

my galleries are packed with pics i've been documenting all my grows since re-registering at ICMAG last year:)

good luck to all of us...this season:ying:

today i'm topping more seedlings (flat#2)

i can give a good pre-estimate of plant sex visually from the structure of the seedlings...peace ..i'll hanging out if this thread is active i also have a grow show thread where i post:tiphat:

Sounds like you relate to me then. 100% Appalachian outlaw my friend! Lol...

Glad we both come from the same line of work. This is assuring that we can help and share each others knowledge. Looks like you are setup for the season bro! Good numbers your working with and great genetics. I'd do anything to obtain some of those cuts you speak of man.

And yes I agree about pre sexing while young, over time and experience with growing you just have the eye and feel for it.

Glad to know you will be sticking around. If I could figure out a way to upload pictures from my phone on to here without worry of compromising my security i'd sure post some good ones!

~star~crash~

i should get out to my site and start some prep work...chores all caught up @ home

here's my second round starts(topped and vegging inside,if it was sunny they'd be outside in my veg garden)

picture.php

~star~crash~

i've been starting flats consecutively about one week apart,but i didn’t keep track of exact dates?? just getting going...but the wet and cloudy days are holding me back

Dday391

I recently joined this site because I found the silver back threads. My question is have any of you tried the 60 in 60 approach? I read the entire thread and did not come across any examples of it working other than what sb had presented. I'm not really questioning the method or it's validity. I'm questioning the results and practicality of it. It seems to me that it would be much easier to maintain/ hide 60 small plants than to care for 10/20 monsters? Also the smaller profiles would really seem to be more efficient in blending in. And the potential for an early harvest around August seems like it would be a no brainer for guerilla growers. Idk I'm a little new to this site and may have missed the examples where people actually did it. Thanks for any info I really appreciate it