What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

229 dark web drug dealers caught - failed to remove EXIF metadata from photos

S

SPG..

Heard here Recently.The DEA was Targeting the Use of the Anonymous TOR Browser Too Combat Vendors.-Dealers. - BAN!! .. Should sort matters! :)

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
frabz-oh-ill-believe-that-when-me-shit-turns-purple-and-smells-like-ra-4da069.jpg

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Heard here Recently.The DEA was Targeting the Use of the Anonymous TOR Browser Too Combat Vendors.-Dealers. - BAN!! .. Should sort matters! :)

It appears TOR has been compromised a while ago

Using it was only going to get you flagged as a Person of Interest

S

SPG..

Ive used Tor Many Times .. Relieving and understandably Tis the Dealers who are the Main Target and the Dark sites... Bit of a Joke though! Kudos VB .. "Occasional Regular!:D" here, Usual 1 has Been going Since Early 2013..Tougher running in America i believe.. Poor Silk road Anyhow.. been Busted twice already.Dont know their Current Status ref:silk road3

sadpanda

Using it was only going to get you flagged as a Person of Interest
makes sense to me... Tor is too slow to use it fulltime, and most buyers would only be using it maybe a couple times a month, so that doesn't leave many people besides dealers who'd be using it daily!

wasgedn

about tor....its faster now...only on 1 site i kno it last forever to connect cause tor switching relais to often and site gets not connected...

you shouldnt but nowadays you can stream yt with it...

with tor its same as with vpn's.. you never kno as just user....
some say they give never ever data out but what if new law is out and they get forced...or simply hacked

its always a race on both sites..and you need always be updated ...one door gets closed another gets opened...but when you really want to kno you are 100 safe you need to be a nerd..a nerd with options..or you have a nerd who works it out for you indeed...

maybe they can monitor you but its other thing how you apear in that moment...with computer name of your legit name with your tax work pc at its best or as dfvgiuegvoiq874 with no exif data on your pics...i dont use exif remover or windows function...i snip them...its more work yes ..few minutes.....

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was stunned with what i saw on the uk Craig list,,,,
So very blatent and dont seem to have no fear for consequence .....s2

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I was stunned with what i saw on the uk Craig list,,,,
So very blatent and dont seem to have no fear for consequence .....s2

Yes, and Instagram...

But, what about Anonymous... where are they now ?

Not one single hack or attack for ages, years really... almost like they got wind that nothing they do on the net is hidden...

Look at the form book, the best hackers get turned, work for the Govt. I know one via work, he got caught, now works for them..(not an Anon, predates that by a few years)

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Anonymous[/FONT] ....i saw them last on pastebin but thats a while ago ...also i was on there..

Latest posts

Latest posts