What's new

homero's garden

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
good morning to everybody .... this is my led garden :) .... at the moment I have these burmese kush by and a 2046 mother .... they are 2 weeks old and are just repotted in 11 lt ..... the sub is biocanna and I give them 1 ml x lt of biovega and 2 ml x lt of rhizotonic for the first time yesterday ..... some picts

under hydrogrow

picture.php

under amare

picture.php

together

picture.php

I think to use a blumat system .... stay tuned ciao ciao :)

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The real test is not how they look when done, or what each weighs, but their chemical break down

It is 'likely' to be similar for 1-2 generations, but I suspect 3 gens on a quite obvious decline in the plants grown under ANY burple light

Alas, no one has done that to date. White panels don't need to as they provide full spectrum.

Also, r/b/burple is hard on the eyes with probable long term irreversible risks

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
thank's for passing PetFlora .... I am agree with you .... the important thing is the thc ... cbd ... the other cannabinoids and the terpene profile .... and I am sure that with the led light (in comparison with the hid) all these things are more delicates .... more natural .... now I am curious to see the difference between the two panels

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
hello to everybody another week is gone .... I finish to repot .... and installed the blumat system .... for the moment I did not notice anything in particular ... see you soon ciao ciao

buku

picture.php

under hydro and the final part of the system

picture.php

buku under amare

picture.php

part. blumat

picture.php

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Th lenses focus the light for deeper penetration during flower. I would remove them until you are in flower. Maybe test removing half and comparing

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
apologize for my english and get ready to laugh :) ..... I had an articulated joint of the Blumat that was dripping .... initially I placed over a pot and I closed the valve of the carrot that was usually in the jar ... .. after a couple of days I removed the carrot from the pot to breathe the plant which was drowning ..... and I made the beginner's mistake .... I left the carrot hanging out of the pot …. after a while ... I was quietly watching TV .... I see it drip from the ceiling .... then suddenly I remembered .... when carrot has dried up ... the valve is open (great system ...) and began to piss water from the sheath. finishing the tank 20lt ... remember .... if you want to replace or remove a carrot .... remove from the system :)

and now a couple of picts for the weekly up ….. aloha :)

all together

picture.php

under hydro

picture.php

under amare

picture.php

p.s.
last sunday I switched in bloom

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
ciao to everybody .... an other week is gone .... and the babies showing they first flowers .... I have to chop/top 2 under amare because are stretching to much .... tips and suggestions are always welcome ciao ciao

all together

picture.php

under hydro

picture.php

under amare

picture.php

I like this pict because with this perspective they look like ghost :)

picture.php

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
ciao PetFlora and thanks for the suggestion ..... the panel is close to the plants .... 40 cm .... and they look health. ..... I prefer do not move the lens because I'm curious to see the ability to penetrate deeply respect to the hydro (which has a very good penetration capacity) .... anyway thank's again ciao ciao

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
Another week is gone and in the meantime I pickled and folded other two under the amare ... .. in practice 6 (under amare) ... only 2 are uncut .... under hydro 4 uncut (I can stay closer) ... .. I'm watering once a week with 2.5 ml per liter of bioflores .... 1 ml per liter of rizo .... and 2.5 ml per liter of bioboost ... .. the temp are now always excellent 23.8° the max and the 19° min ... .. raised a few sprigs down and bend some leaves .. for the rest ...... boh .... . + I do not know what to say :)

under hydro

picture.php

part.

picture.php

under amare

picture.php

part.

picture.php

alltogether

picture.php

ciao ciao

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
hello to everybody .... here we are in the fourth week in bloom .... everything seems to be all right .... by by

under hydro

picture.php

part.

picture.php

under amare

picture.php

part.

picture.php

alltogether

picture.php

p.s.
don't be shy :)

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
ciao to all .... here we are with the weekly up

under hydro

picture.php

under amare

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

alltogether

picture.php

bye bye

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
weekly update .... the temperature is about 22° max .... 18° min .... fragrances begin to be interesting .... sweet and spicy .... and the resin flows copiously .... from today only boost .. ciao ciao
p.s.
all the picts are with flash

under hydro

picture.php

picture.php

under amare

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bio_Kio

Hi homero!I was looking around in the international section and I found your led garden :biggrin:
Always beautiful lady and nice colorful shots!!!
see ya and rep +!:tiphat:
Edit: i must spread some rep bla bla...
Must wait...
Ciaoo

Last edited:

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
thanks Bio_Kio .... here we are in the seventh week .... I am happy with the amare .... and with the hydro too .... enjoy it :)

under hydro

picture.php

picture.php

under amare

picture.php

picture.php

alltogether

picture.php

have a nice time ... ciao ciao

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
hello .... I chopped 3 plants under amare e 3 plants under hydro .... the situation now ...

under hydro

picture.php

under amare

picture.php

ugly pheno (one on ten)

picture.php

the other two

picture.php

picture.php

see you next week ... bye bye