What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the results of the 2009 4:20 cup

ElRubio

Veteran
i wrote in my notes that number 004 seems The White.
I marks the 017 with high scores... apparence of the 017 was incredible, but i detected a more haze (inciense) than Diesel aroma in that sample. overall the 017 was outstanding!!!
i loved the sativas´ 025 , 021 & 29, all of wich differents ranges of aromas and flavors, and the indicas 004, 006 and the 031, many differnets btw its too.

Best vibes

neuroherb

Congrats to all the winners a good smoke all round. Good to see the forum members and the UK guys doing well. Keep spreading the message guys and soon enough the only thing they'll do with the UK scrap bar is polish their shoes.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
congrats to all the winners!!!!! And thank you all for a great weekend in the dam....hope to see you all next year again!

And a special thanks to the ic-staff and ofcourse to Milla!!!

tom

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's some in flower !
she been a favorit of mine for the past 1.5 years...thx ojd
picture.php

@karma
gladd you recall...and so does Mr Haze420...he woz still talking about it...
ohw yea.... is it the AH cut we share?

M

mosca negra

Congrats to all the winners and all who put their heart into their weed to enter! Some of the best I have smoked in a long time-- seems like the bar is getting raised higher and higher!!

Big shout out to the my pals (i.e. Brother Esben, Icetoker, Paddi, & Smeden).

Another big shout to the some more pals (OJD, THC4Sim, HazyFontazy, Fast Forward, Core, Neuroherb, Jah Hoover, Dr. D, Logic,ect).

As well as the others like Browser & his buddy!

We had a big smoke session with the boys from Denmark at my apartment on Saturday afternoon that lasted a good 4-5 hours. OJD & his bros showed up as well as Edel! Maybe Paddi will post some pics.

Edel brought his "Pink Panther" bong with him and Paddi showed us all what she (the bong) was all about!!! LOL LEGENDARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a result of our serious smoke session, the Danes welcomed me into their Danish Growers Collective! Quite the honor-- Thanks Guys!

The Cheese Oil from Jah Hoover was another highlight of the long weekend as well! LOVELY.

Karma Genetics blessed many folks with Super Kind bud and many seeds. The Happy Brother was excellent & I was happy to be gifted many of his lines.

Great turnout this year along with a higher participation rate from folks with lots of serious smoke sessions.

Thanks goes out to Gypsy, OP, OP's Crew (Thanks for the SoGouda Hash-- it was SoGood!), Mila (what a kind Soul she is), Soma & his girlfriend for making that Killa Chocolate Brownie Cake with Pistachios (yummy), Ed & Harry from Delta-9 Labs (Great Guys), Arjan, Greenhouse and the Green Place crew!

Happy 420 everyone!

Mosca

One Love

I seriously just started laughing out loud (at work, oops) when i saw that trimmed stash of the SSSDH. That stuff is stunning, I imagine it is great smoke. Going on the wish list for sure.

Thanks guys, for posting pics from your cup experience.
:rasta:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
thanks

thanks

A massive thanks to you all for this,

Old Pink, for all your kindness and help, making me feel very welcome and your kind words above.

Gypsy and all helpers for making it all happen

The Judges, every one I spoke to was taking real care to go through their work dilligently, interesting how close a most of the marking was when I compared some scores.

Everybody else around there, I met some amazing people there and had a truly unforgettable time.

moppel y joaquin386, Muchos gracias amigos ! es muy appreciado.

K

Karma Genetics

Looks like Soma's hash got the highest score from everything And OJD fruity skunk is the second my Amnesia 3rd

REZDOG

Veteran
Karma,
BIG Congrats,that Amnesia looked outstanding!!
What's the lineage?
I'm assuming it's not related to Soma's "Amnesia",correct?

By the Numbers:
SSSDH
Won the Grower's Sativa Cup
4th in potency
7th in taste
5th Place,by the numbers,overall.
Not bad for a haze/sour hybrid,especially considering the awesome entries this year!

Last edited:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
UPDATE: I posted a link to the full results at the beginning of this thread and here. Enjoy!

http://www.icmag.com/modules/Cup

Congrats to OJD on his very impressive wins, great smoke and stacking up well against the big boys, likewise Londinium for placing ahead of the Breeders with his own strains. :joint: as did some others.

Karma, many congratulations on your win, K++ to all the Breeders who entered for coming to play.

Finally, Thankyou Mila for all your kind hospitality, an honour to meet such a great woman.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
CONgrAtulation's..........hells yes pleased to see so many familiar name's;).........

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Crongrats to all the winners! Special congrats to OJD for the ind/sat win. :yeahthats Big up man.

Lot of thanks from the spanish guys to Gypsy and OP to make possible this event . I enjoyed this week on Dam. I promise next time will be there with better english level..hehehe. Nice to meet Esbe and some icmagers.

Best wishes.

Dima.

Latest posts

Latest posts