What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Runtz

purpleplayer007

picture.php
i just got these runtz clones...anyone else out there holding any cuts to compare em with

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
RuntZ in the front, not too keen on the nose on this clone but giving her a turn outside to see what's up?

She smells like high CBD hemp to me with cookies in back, real pretty buds, other people liked the smoke but not my cup of tea.

picture.php

purpleplayer007

i like that they branch out from the bottom and grow faster than other strains.. i want that trademark pungent terpene profile though

JetLife175

Veteran
picture.php

They took a long drive from the bay down to LA but they made it alive. Supposed to be the real deal. I have some coming from another source as well. We shall see.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The two most popular strains currently in my area are RuntZ & Mac number one ... they are neck and neck in popularity..Both of them are absolutely outrageous...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Depending on how you grow her and how you treat her if you’re talking about indoors in all honesty I would say she is low yielded compared to some of the other strains ... maybe low to medium....Outdoors behaving like a total beast a complete bush ...she’s going to yield just as much is anybody .... Peace ...

purpleplayer007

Fire ass pics Starcrash looks like you have the most experience on here with runtz.. . how do you like the potency compared with other strains..do you think itd be a good option to do a screen. mine are short but bushy but a few branches are growing taller then the rest

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plenty of potency to go around;)And Yes she would likely perform well in the screen ....she has those thin stems

purpleplayer007

hll yeah.. thts what i wanted to hear.. everything hereclose to the flip right now i just need to thin some inner lower leaves out before i screen em .. is pcv with a net the best way to set the net...is a two tier net worth it. ??? thanks Starctash..sick ass name btw

purpleplayer007

im going do my best to document everything.this is my first run with it. the cut seems eay enough to get out here but you vever now whats what. some leaves .. im trying to find that Gary payton though now. anyone a step ahead post pics of runtz hbrids in here too.. i wanna see te varitions in grow patterns.. i lost interrsted in growing and even smiking for awhle but the zkittles runtz gelato reeled me right back in lol... i waz an OG smoker b4 and beore thatall grape/ purple weed...