What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

zkittles

purpleplayer007

Anyone growing it here. Anyone heard of or seen the crosses blue zkittles or watermelon zkittles? Looks aren't that great but the smell and taste is pretty damn good. Unique too. I haven't smoked it enough to judge potency yet.

Firecityseeds

Havent grown any zkittles crosses but have blazed a few . Flavors are interesting , reminds me of flavors typically found in a lot of other purple cuts tho . Potency was low to me . IMO this is one that does not quite live up to the hype .

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I had the blue skittlez like 2 months ago from norcal (eureka or arcata) dont remember it was hard nugs dense lime green .. it taste the same as regular skittlez its daytime smoke but has alot of body high if u smoke too much

For comparison the GG4 and sour is still a level above in nyc

Last edited:

purpleplayer007

Thanks Jetlife...I was just looking at some oz kush pics on IG and the zkittles cubed (z3) and the OZ just caught my attention and held on...there's something about the terps on those zkittleS

purpleplayer007

Does anyone know what grapefruit strain is in there btw. I think of sweet tooth Or spice of life for the best grapefruit. A lot of the flavor is purple but stronger smelling than pure purple strains.

aligee

Veteran
Zkittles clone

Zkittles clone

picture.php

bump

grabbed a pack of archives rainbow belts [ zkittlez x( zkittlez x Dosidos) ] wondering if anyone has more experience with this cultivar now that a little time has passed. any pics or info is welome.:tiphat:

Rainbow belts
picture.php

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
bump

grabbed a pack of archives rainbow belts [ zkittlez x( zkittlez x Dosidos) ] wondering if anyone has more experience with this cultivar now that a little time has passed. any pics or info is welome.:tiphat:

Rainbow belts
View Image

I’ve got a pack of Rainbow Belts as well. Looking forward to see if anyone has good experience with it.

According to Doc he’s much improved the potency

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
The guys that brought it to market even said it isn't their favorite and that they have moved on.

Rainbow belts? Wtf kind of name is that??

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Cereal versus candy maybe...?

Tomato, tomato?

Rainbow belt vs zkittlez....

Or wait...

Chem dog vs do si dos...

Church vs Elvis....

Stupid of one vs dumb of the other....

Buttnug vs Chilldough...

Don't ask how far this rabbit hole goes...

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Faux frost from a sunset sherbert s1. It's like drinking decaf coffee.

dank.Frank

I keep hearing all the blah about unique terpene profile etc etc.. Unfortunately I don’t have access to Zkittlez or the Sherb cut. We’ll see I guess whether this fem bx hybrid merits any time and energy.

The guys that brought it to market even said it isn't their favorite and that they have moved on.

Rainbow belts? Wtf kind of name is that??

Yeah, stupid names abound. Same old..
First time buying anything from Archive. I’ve read the good and the bad and just hope his blurb about this hybrid being an improved version of Zkittlez is true. Not that I’d be able to compare it to the cut anyway.

Maybe I should of tried to find something more sherb dominant. Never mind, better grow them now I’ve got them.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kalb - look at it like this.

Original Cookie Fam GSC ---> Forum Cut ---> Sunset Sherbert ---> zkittles.

Dosi = OGKB GSC x OG.

Zkittles x (Zkittles x Dosi) - I'd be concerned about inbreeding depression, just like you see with all the other Cookies based crosses coming out of Archive.

It's a stretch to think that the s1s from the s1s from the s1s - are in any way superior at all to the Forum cut. Nuanced and slightly different, but certainly not superior.

All these cuts came about as a result of people trying to make a name for themselves by creating things that LOOKED like the Forum cut...lol. Honestly, just grow the Forum cut, if you can get a hold of it. It's just not as watered down. The hype for it passed in the legal markets. It has zero to do with it having been bested by all the newcomers.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Kalb - look at it like this.

Original Cookie Fam GSC ---> Forum Cut ---> Sunset Sherbert ---> zkittles.

Dosi = OGKB GSC x OG.

Zkittles x (Zkittles x Dosi) - I'd be concerned about inbreeding depression, just like you see with all the other Cookies based crosses coming out of Archive.

It's a stretch to think that the s1s from the s1s from the s1s - are in any way superior at all to the Forum cut. Nuanced and slightly different, but certainly not superior.

All these cuts came about as a result of people trying to make a name for themselves by creating things that LOOKED like the Forum cut...lol. Honestly, just grow the Forum cut, if you can get a hold of it. It's just not as watered down. The hype for it passed in the legal markets. It has zero to do with it having been bested by all the newcomers.

dank.Frank

Thanks Frank.

I didn’t know sherb was an s1 of Forum. I always thought it was an outcross. Cookies lineage isn’t my strong point it seems ;)

Yup, that’s a little too deep within a closed gene pool.

With that said, I still have the seeds.. At some point we’ll see if they turn out to be a bunch of ultra unstable hose beasts.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are correct. Sherbert - Cookies x Pink Panties - whatever that is. It's still cookie line bred being stacked back into the mix of itself. Some say Pink Panties is just Blackberry Kush renamed, and the Blackberry was never a potent smoke. Frosty and terpy, but not potent.

I can see why the end goal would have been to attempt to increase the potency of the line in general.

Either way, of course, grow them!

dank.Frank

Rumburak

We have cut of Zkittles bx,its Zkittlez X (Zkittlez x Kirkwood Og)Full Zkittles Smell,with little gassy inside,but low yeild(for me great smoke) and in my fridge I have prepair seeds from ZOZ what is cross of Zkittlez x OZKush,that was a gift from breeder of Dying Breed.Finally I love Zkittles and All from that.

I just wanna see what its all about. new flavors always welcome. hopefully shes a good extraction strain. ive heard shes good in joints and you can really taste it so that tells me shes got a high monoterpene content.

Latest posts

Latest posts