What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stumped as to what the issue is

giroldo

Everything else in the room seems to be running fine. Also, it's only part of this plant that isn't doing well, not the entire plant.

Running botanicare problend pro, resonator, calmag, sweet and just started adding liquid karma. I'm going to be adding microbes as soon as I can get to the store. They're in coco on auto feeding dtw multiple times a day.
2w32hra.jpg

rm1p4i.jpg

2ldx9wo.jpg

33uz5fd.jpg

The witch's claw is from over ferting. The normal looking leaves have their tips pointed up and that's a sign of low humidity or possibly root aphids. Did you happen to notice a deficiency and then give a high ec/ppm fertigation?

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
For such a large biomass there's not a lot of fans in evidence .... a bit of defoliation wouldn't go amiss and that's something I very rarely advise

Kinetic

My first thought was wind burn. What's your fan set up like? Do you have fans blowing hard directly on the plants on the locations of the clawing?

Unclecrash

My purpletrain wreck is finicky like that try to up the feed cause she looks a bit under fed and boom she won't have it.

It could be the light intensity then if your rh is in check. Check your root mass and around your pot for bugs. Root aphids cause the tips of your fan leaves to point up like that.

giroldo

Light intensity could be an issue although its not effecting the entire plant. Im running a little over 1200 W of cree Cob Led that I built. They do have an very impressive amount of par wattage coming from them, as they were designed to do so.

Ill get some pictures of the stem soon. Im pretty sure the branches leading up to the specific set of bad leaves are smaller/thinner than the other points of the plant

Kinetic

Wind burn can look like N toxicity. Try circulating air around the plants instead of into them and see if the new growth looks healthier.

From my experience, high light intensity will cause the leaves to canoe, not claw.