What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Extremely close internodes, too close

No see Ums

So under gravitas that are 5 to 6ft away turned down to the lowest wattage. Plants were transplanted into rockwool, under 1000ppm. Healthy white roots. Green growth, however, the nodes are literally centimeters apart. Way too close together. Ive literally never seen anything like it. At 4 weeks of veg in hugo's they were under 12" tall. I figured it was a fluke, shitty batch of clones. However, next round of veg with healthy clones, starting to look like the same thing. Temp and humidty humidity are within normal acceptable ranges. Pics to follow soon

What strain is it?? I suspect you have a near 100% indica or it is 100% indica. i have several pure Afghani's growing right now super short and real close internodes as long as its healthy theres nothing's wrong in my opinion.

Try giving it Azomite, a cheap broad mineral supplement that can't burn. Perhaps some individual micronutrient is restricting all the others. Would be really interesting to see if it works in this case.

The long shot would be to guess something more serious is causing a hormone stunting issue and GA3 can sometimes free that up. But other times GA3 can cause ridiculous stretch to the ceiling or turn them male.

Muleskinner

Veteran
it's got to be the strain, my Gavita 600w HPS caused the most stretch I've seen, more than the Hortilux bulbs I used before.

Latest posts

Latest posts