What's new

Red stems

Pyrosis

Hi :)

Long time stalker not much posts haha:)

Finished a clusterbomb grow 2 month ago no problems no red stems, finishing blz, thc bomb, sweet tooth and superskunk now. Red stems next to leafs on the THC Bomb but none of the other.. otherwise they look completely healthy and finishing flower in a week or two.

Next in line is my gorilla bombs, i love bomb seeds and thc bomb was no exception so seing it crossed with gorilla glue i had to have it.. they are little random unlike my previous experience with bomb seeds. I see two phenos a sat and a indica dom about half of each.

They like thc bomb had red stems at leafs nothing i worried about but as i repotted them into their finishing pot a 20l i noticed it was not just at the leafs. The sativa dominent ones are clearly more affected having red lines along main stem. What could the be? Potassium def?

Im using bio bizz all of them only fish and grow in veg though. I dont ph adjust i leave it for 24 h then add nutes. I use nutes every time just lower dosis. Nvr had issues until these gorillas.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

IMG]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=71823&pictureid=1708755[/IMG]

Levitationofme

LED lights will redden stems. Its not a problem.
I use LED I get lots of red stems. No problems

Check blackdog led website. They have an article about it.

Chillin12

I am a newby so you can take it however you like but from what I've read having red on the stem like that means they're not being fed enough.

Levitationofme

Yep, could be...
But if you are using good nutrients at proper levels
There should not be strange missing nutrients.
You're plants look ok.
But its your trip.
Enjoy
:dance013:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
How cold is it getting at night ??

Cold temps in winter often make some plants show purpling due to P deficiencies IIRC

Pyrosis

LED lights will redden stems. Its not a problem.
I use LED I get lots of red stems. No problems

Check blackdog led website. They have an article about it.

I checked it out huuuuge thanks!!! Makes alot more sense that plant was looking otherwise healthy.. :) :huggg:

Levitationofme

Indeed, your plants look good. Keep it going.
Many other noobs have far harder time.

Check out the thread

Damn...damn. damn

Anyway lots of problems that the dude chugged thru.