What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry hashplant fresh from t.rip's garden

ThcInfused

hey fellas thought i'd show ya some moonrocks we're smokin on :moon:

album.php

album.php

album.php

album.php

thanks fer stoppin by!

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Yummy nuggets for you ThcInfused!

those remind me visually of BlueMoonRocks. Some of the best tasting herb i have smoked.

Enjoy!

ThcInfused

Was that from seeds or a clone?

feminized seeds, vegged in the corner of a very full greenhouse hehehe,. although for most of flower it was simply outdoors without the GH :dance:

hows the smell and taste like
when these pics were taken the nugs were 4 days off the plant, and the smell was a divine mix of blueberries/fruit with a nice earthy finish.. now that shes had a nice little cure the smell developed to a more funky-fruit type deal with a bit of hashiness on the end. the taste originally was very smooth without much to say on the inhale but would leave a pleasant fruitloop taste on your lips.. now with the cure you definitely get that hashy fruit thing going on immediately..

Yummy nuggets for you ThcInfused!

those remind me visually of BlueMoonRocks. Some of the best tasting herb i have smoked.

Enjoy!

Thanks inreply!.. although i cant take any credit as T.Rips raised this little girl from the very beggining.. ive always wanted to try some of DJ short's genetics, but if i remember correctly Dinafem listed the parents as Blueberry x California Hashplant

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So...what is the genetic make here? BOG BMR or some blueberry x hashplant or you said feminized seeds. I'm lost.

Edit...dinafem...

dank.Frank

Squiggles

Dinafem does it again
thanks for sharing mate

ever since a got a freebie pack of critical +
ive run them any chance i get
will have too try a few others from their line up

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Nice buds !

I have heard that blueberry are some of the strains that benefit the most of curing...

enjoy !