What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
nice sog strain you got going there high Country, and cool thread , just read the hole thing, im late but ill keep this one in close range.
cheers

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
How is everyone going tonight, just thought I would get away from the grow, I tend to get a little bit over it after a while and am now planning the spring vegetable and fruit crop as well. I went into the shed today and saw the old trusty KTM 400cc motocross bike and thought I might get that out soon too.................and probably crash it. Life is what you make of it I guess.

High Country

Veteran
6 1/2 WEEKS INTO THE SOG

6 1/2 WEEKS INTO THE SOG

This mob of SOG plants should be done in a week or so. The massacred mums from the previous clone run are starting to perk up a bit and due to the savage pruning multiple branches are now developing.

THE MUMS RECOVERING FROM THE CLONE MASSACRE

picture.php

THE GOOD OLD RELIABLE SOG

picture.php

SINGLE COLAS

picture.php

ALL RIPENING

picture.php

I might let the SOG mob go 8 weeks for something different. EC is 2.0, pH is 5.8. The mums will go on their outdoor adventure soon, I just have to revive them a bit.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
looking great HC :D

i prefer cr125 my self ;)

but don't ride any more due to the fact i have missus now and I have realized i am not bullet proof LOL

High Country

Veteran
looking great HC :D

i prefer cr125 my self ;)

but don't ride any more due to the fact i have missus now and I have realized i am not bullet proof LOL

Those 125's were a pretty hot 2 stroke from recollection. It's a 5 speed isn't it? I like my old 6 speed 4 stroke, gets me where I want to go, but it's good to get on a 2 stroke every now and then for a bit of a thrill.

gronko

Yep, I've found the Jiffy pellets work quite well too and you can get them from the good old neighbourhood Bunnings store and just about anything else you need for growing as well.

My experience with jiffy pellets is somewhat rather mixed. The jiffy bags themselves are quite durable and tough, I've had some on my flower bed for a few years and they have not disintegrated or decomposed (the bags themselves). Worms seem to ignore them lol.

My main problem is that with some recent growing of vegetables, the plant roots seem unable to pierce the jiffy bag themselves without any help (ie lil holes and tears at the bottom so the roots can pop out).

I've seen a big difference in plant height with those grown in jiffy pellets, and those without in my own garden. ( This is after they have been transplanted and put in ground or in pots).

I just use plain seed raising mix in a lil pot. I might revisit jiffy pellets again, as i have a few boxes stacked up waiting to be used.

:tiphat:

shroomyshroom

Veteran
Those 125's were a pretty hot 2 stroke from recollection. It's a 5 speed isn't it? I like my old 6 speed 4 stroke, gets me where I want to go, but it's good to get on a 2 stroke every now and then for a bit of a thrill.

they come in both if i am not mistaken not that you ever really get past 3rd LOL

High Country

Veteran
CLONES, 7 DAYS LATER

CLONES, 7 DAYS LATER

ALL CLONES LOOKING HEALTHY

picture.php

The dome stays off for good now. Should see roots in 7 days.

High Country

Veteran
Got the old KTM 400cc bike out today and didn't drop it, hoorah. Scouted out some outdoor spots and should be able to get the 4WD up there with the mums. 3 plots, 3 trips.

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
mmm ktm 4 strokes used to have a 250 sold it and got a 350 yamaha warrior quad, now i gotta sell it, its back home in nz lol.

High Country

Veteran
mmm ktm 4 strokes used to have a 250 sold it and got a 350 yamaha warrior quad, now i gotta sell it, its back home in nz lol.

The KTM's are a solid performer. I've dropped mine shit loads of times and it is strong, luckily I haven't banged myself up too much in the process. I like the 400 4 stroke with 6 speed box, works well.

Not to interested on getting back on a road bike though, to many near misses.

High Country

Veteran
MEAN WHILE BACK AT THE SOG, 7 1/2 WEEKS

MEAN WHILE BACK AT THE SOG, 7 1/2 WEEKS

Nearly time for the chop, trichs are good to go but the buds are still fattening a little bit so I'll give them a bit more time.

NEARLY THERE

picture.php

SINGLE COLA GOODNESS

picture.php

I CAN FEEL COUCH LOCK COMING ON

picture.php

THE BASE OF A PLANT, BUD TOP TO BOTTOM

picture.php

A SEA OF GREEN, SINGLE COLA STYLE

picture.php

So the laborious task of trimming is about to begin. Got some time off work so the motocross bike comes out today to check out further sites for the mums, updates on them and the new batch of clones to follow.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
HC I love this plant. She does not let down one bit... Constant vigor. Another one for the books bro. Great Job!!

High Country

Veteran
I've had the motorbike out for a few hours checking out more sites for the mums. Luckily I only have to ride for 5 minutes and I'm in the forests or bush. Found suitable sites and will take the 4WD out tomorrow and put some mums in the ground. I didn't drop the motorbike so that was a bonus. I went out with a friend, she is a way better rider than me, but I managed to keep up some how. She shares the same passion in gardening and motorbikes.

So I'm back, dirty and sore, time for more SOG pics and a cold beer.

THEY'RE GOOD ENOUGH TO GO RIGHT NOW

picture.php

THE WHOLE PLANT IS ONE BIG SINGLE COLA BUD, THIS IS THE BASE OF THE PLANTS, THERE ARE 36 OF THEM

picture.php

AND GETTING CLOSER TO THE TOPS

picture.php

THE HOLY GRAIL

picture.php

Potential grow sites in this area are unlimited and besides looking for the sites it's just good to get out on the bike and have a blast and get home in one piece.

shroomyshroom

Veteran
went for a cruise with my mate on his RM250 its an x track racer and holy molly can that thing move..we were at his drive way and I literay blinked and we were in 3rd gear and his house was a speck in the distance :D sooo gonna get me one.. my had a go on it as well she was loving it. just wish i had some bush i could take it to and drop some clones in:( all the bush land round here is to close to cop shops and when ppl here that 2 stroke they do the dogey on ya and block you in and call the cops

High Country

Veteran
went for a cruise with my mate on his RM250 its an x track racer and holy molly can that thing move..we were at his drive way and I literay blinked and we were in 3rd gear and his house was a speck in the distance :D sooo gonna get me one.. my had a go on it as well she was loving it. just wish i had some bush i could take it to and drop some clones in:( all the bush land round here is to close to cop shops and when ppl here that 2 stroke they do the dogey on ya and block you in and call the cops

Is that a 2 stroke, they can be scary if you really push them. I only get to 6th gear on the bitumen on the way to the bush. Otherwise don't go passed 3rd or 4th much.

I'm lucky and have the entire high country on my back door, millions of acres of untouched land. In winter it's all white though.

Shalom.

Latest posts

Latest posts