What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Attempted Graywolf contacts??

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Attempted Graywolf contacts?​

I am no longer affiliated with Skunk Pharm Research and have not used my email account there since August 2017.

Have any of you attempted to contact Graywolf at Graywolf@skunkpharmresearch.com or Joeoakes@skunkpharmresearch.com after 8-7-2017 and received a reply from someone purporting to be us?

If so, will you please contact me off-line at Graywolfslair1@gmail.com, and share your experience?

dongle

This can be a real strange industry, close friends and business partners one day, to being locked out of e-mail accounts and having imposter emails... then again, so can any industry.

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gray Wolf was conned out of his blog site. I don't know the details, but in the best interest of everyone it should be returned to him.

Latest posts

Latest posts