Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > pineapple chunk and jilly bean

Thread Title Search
pineapple chunk and jilly bean Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2018, 09:39 PM #11
badtrip

badtrip will become famous soon enoughbadtrip will become famous soon enoughbadtrip will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
Sup man sounds like a N def then for sure and you can clear it up pretty quickly with some foliar feeding before you flower them. If you're trying to stay organic pick up some high N content bat guano or something and give them a few sprays. Your ladies still need a lot of nitrogen during the first part of flowering especially when they are stretching and leafing out. Good luck dude

thanx for the tips dude !

Old 05-16-2018, 10:01 PM #12
SamsonsRiddle

SamsonsRiddle has a spectacular aura aboutSamsonsRiddle has a spectacular aura aboutSamsonsRiddle has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by badtrip View Post
hi everyone i would like an advice if this is a nitrogen deficiency or something else

they are about 5 weeks veg in 9,2 air pots in (plagron batmix and never feed them) ,400 hps,temps lower 20 max 26, humidity 42 lower - 56max

ph i never checked from what i ve read dont need to ckeck it if its organic ,so i dont .

these plants need watered more often. those air pots dry out fast and especially with those size plants. organic mediums do better with some moisture in them. try watering more often and reduce the amount of water if they are dripping everywhere.

get your watering frequency down and you're golden.

picture 5 of your most recent pictures in the top left you can see slight clawing which would be nitrogen toxicity (not enough to worry about). and more towards the center of the top you can see some taco'ing/canoeing/v'ing which usually indicates a lack of water. the leaves are trying to direct water down to their roots when they do that (there are other reasons, that is the reason you'll see the most)
SamsonsRiddle is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2018, 01:05 AM #13
badtrip

badtrip will become famous soon enoughbadtrip will become famous soon enoughbadtrip will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsonsRiddle View Post
these plants need watered more often. those air pots dry out fast and especially with those size plants. organic mediums do better with some moisture in them. try watering more often and reduce the amount of water if they are dripping everywhere.

picture 5 of your most recent pictures in the top left you can see slight clawing which would be nitrogen toxicity (not enough to worry about). and more towards the center of the top you can see some taco'ing/canoeing/v'ing which usually indicates a lack of water. the leaves are trying to direct water down to their roots when they do that (there are other reasons, that is the reason you'll see the most)

hi i feed them once thinking it was nitrogen deficiency,i think they go worst.fuck so its nitrogen toxicity?so better to flush them?you think i can save them?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180517_004927.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	455688 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180517_005001.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	455689 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180517_005049.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	455690 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180517_005112.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	455691 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180517_005214.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	455692

Old 05-17-2018, 01:11 AM #14
badtrip

its my first time with bat mix and air pots...some more pics
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20180516_220448.jpg
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	455693 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180516_220606.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	455694 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180517_004903.jpg
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	455695 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180517_005237.jpg
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	455696

Old 05-17-2018, 01:37 AM #15
badtrip

[quote=SamsonsRiddle;8277503]these plants need watered more often. those air pots dry out fast and especially with those size plants. organic mediums do better with some moisture in them. try watering more often and reduce the amount of water if they are dripping everywhere.

picture 5 of your most recent pictures in the top left you can see slight clawing which would be nitrogen toxicity (not enough to worry about). and more towards the center of the top you can see some taco'ing/canoeing/v'ing which usually indicates a lack of water. the leaves are trying to direct water down to their roots when they do that (there are other reasons, that is the reason you'll see the most)[/quote

sorry but my english isnt perfect,you mean to water more often but less quantity of water?

thanx for your time

peace

Old 05-17-2018, 07:06 AM #16
Bird of Hermes

Bird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Nah man with nitrogen toxicity it would have signs of nute burn as well and the leaves would be pretty dark and shiny. Plus his leaves are the worst at the bottom suggesting the plant is sucking up nutes to power the new growth. When the issue is worse in the lower leaves it's usually a deficiency. Not trying to argue or flame you or nothing but it's not toxicity. Here's a link from grow weed easy to a article detailing nitrogen toxicity

https://www.growweedeasy.com/nitroge...city-cannabis/

His plants don't look like the ones listed there

Last edited by Bird of Hermes; 05-17-2018 at 07:32 AM..
Bird of Hermes is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2018, 07:13 AM #17
Bird of Hermes

Bird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of lightBird of Hermes is a glorious beacon of light
[quote=badtrip;8277682]
Quote:

picture 5 of your most recent pictures in the top left you can see slight clawing which would be nitrogen toxicity (not enough to worry about). and more towards the center of the top you can see some taco'ing/canoeing/v'ing which usually indicates a lack of water. the leaves are trying to direct water down to their roots when they do that (there are other reasons, that is the reason you'll see the most)[/quote

sorry but my english isnt perfect,you mean to water more often but less quantity of water?

thanx for your time

peace
Don't go too low on the quantity of water shallow watering can cause issues. I think he meant water more and then if the pots start leaking out a lot back off a little. If the pots feel light and leaves feel dry then you definitely need to up the water content. Do you have a soil moisture meter? If not np most dont work that well anyways try gently sticking a finger into the soil around the edges and see if the soil feels dry. Don't worry badtrip we can understand you just fine

Last edited by Bird of Hermes; 05-17-2018 at 07:32 AM..

Old 05-17-2018, 07:20 AM #18
Bird of Hermes

Here's another link from sensi garden all about nitrogen deficiency and toxicity. Doesn't look like toxicity if it was the bottom leaves would be dark green. Badtrips plants have pale yellow leaves that are turning brown in the same way N deficiency would cause and start at the tip and work back. You can see the coloring being sucked out of the leaves on his plants starting at the bottom the opposite would be happening if it was toxicity.

https://www.sensigarden.com/nitrogen-deficiency/

Last edited by Bird of Hermes; 05-17-2018 at 07:36 AM..

Old 05-17-2018, 03:29 PM #19
badtrip

for the moment i have two different opinions,can anybody knows if its nitrogen toxicity or deficiency?
flush or add nitrogen,i dont know what to do...

Old 05-17-2018, 05:14 PM #20
badtrip

some pics from today 2 of my plants and i flushed thinking of n toxicity

temps min 20 lights off-max 25 lights on,humidity min 57 -76 max,400 watt hps ,exhaust fan 400m3/h,intake fan 280 m3/h
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20180517_165102.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	455739 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180517_165155.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	455740 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180517_165213.jpg
Views:	1