What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6 months jail time for Cannabis growers in California. I thought it was legal now WTF

St. Phatty

I think the main thing to realize with an un-documented grow is that you might be operating without a safety net.

On Christmas Eve in 1997 I was using candles for CO2 in a small closet grow. In a 12 unit condo building.

I had been cleaning, but when I went out to the parking lot to drive over to family for Xmas Eve dinner, I had a feeling that I should go back inside and "check on things".

Good thing ! I had knocked over one of the candles and the carpet was on fire.

I breathed plastic smoke for 5 minutes while I put everything out.

If I hadn't gone back inside, I would have been responsible for the destruction maybe of a 12 unit condo building.

I doubt that my insurance would have covered it.

Double check & triple check.

Don't do grow-stuff if you're tired or blitzed.

Don't use flames for CO2, use fermentation or dry ice or a pet rabbit.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
On Christmas Eve in 1997 I was using candles for CO2 in a small closet grow. In a 12 unit condo building.

I had been cleaning, but when I went out to the parking lot to drive over to family for Xmas Eve dinner, I had a feeling that I should go back inside and "check on things".

Good thing ! I had knocked over one of the candles and the carpet was on fire.

I talk alot about trusting your gut/instincts, great example!