What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LBH's ATP Haze + Auto SDH Outdoors in north 60

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
This will be our thread for documenting these two LBH's auto strains that we'll be growing outdoors this summer.

The seeds are in the soil germinating so not much to see or hear yet, but we'll be updating with pics once they progress.

Happy spring to everyone and keep growing! :tiphat:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Meanwhile..

Meanwhile..

Here's some of last years AH:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
And indoor testing from a seed found in last years best OD plant. No males around, but found 20-30 seeds anyway..

picture.php

picture.php

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And indoor testing from a seed found in last years best OD plant. No males around, but found 20-30 seeds anyway..
picture.php

what kind of light ww and type of indoor grow dith you do with her
looks nice bro keep us updated on the smoke from her (and ofcorse your outdoor grow this year cant wait too see
and ps im sure its not AH but lbh's auto Asian Haze the hermie come from the thaipan2.0 :tiphat:

peace LBH

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
It vegged and started flowering round Christmas time under 2x50W fluoro, then i put it to my 12/12 room with a 600W HPS, but i had waaaay too many plants for only a 600W so it stayed kinda small. Something like 18/6 lights woulda been better too. I got it drying now, prolly good to smoke come next week or so :)

W89

Veteran
where did you get the LBH seeds from i really want to try some in the UK this year, as I think they will be a lot beter than reg strains.. they look real great plants

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Couple of ?'s answers i got thru PM and rep messages:

They were pre-grown indoors for a while, til they showed sex pretty much. Planted outside late may/early june.

The short fat one was ready late aug or early sept, don't really remember. The tall, slimmer pheno never really finished, but it was ripe enough to pick and smoke @ the end of sept.. Our season pretty much ends there and after that it's all moisture, coldness and mold.

I have no spare seeds, i'm not making more seeds and i have no idea how much they cost. Better ask straight from the source with these ones.

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
We planted my parts of the ASDH and ATPH today outdoors in the ground. From 18 seeds sown I got 3 ASDH females and 5 ATPH females. So things are going onwards.

Pics when there's something to show.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
1st off, apologies for the photography, these are not the best pix in the world.. But the amount of mosquitos and horseflies makes standing still a very nerve wrecking thing to do in our neck of the woods right about now.

Here's some autohaze:
picture.php

picture.php

And some ASDH:
picture.php

picture.php

These were pre-grown for a time indoors, and might have not liked their small pots as they stayed small compared to the plants that went to outdoor spots before showing sex. I haven't visited those spots in a while, but i'll have some pix up when i do. So far the summer has treated us well here in the North. Many a sunny days and it has rained for a day almost every week. So conditions couldn't be much better. Hoping this trend will continue, too. More (and better) pix later when it's time to visit some more spots. Merry weekends to one and all! :)

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
Here's a little midsummer update.

First up is the ASDH's

These stayed suprising small, I guess these woud've been better planted straight in the soil, they got a bit rootbound.

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
But the Auto Thaipan Hazes are lookin real good to me! Nice big plants and just starting to bloom.

Thanks for following! :tiphat:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran

Here's 3 x auto sour dee haze that was germed indoors and taken outside after the 1st set of leafs. Bigger and slower to flower :) One of these plants stayed kinda small too, it had some mutant flowers to begin with. That's a 5 liter can for some reference.

Here's Auto Thaipan Hazes with the same method. These veg a while longer than the ASDH, haven't really started to flower yet, but that's kool cause there's time.

Here's a couple of pix from last years Auto Haze that selfed(?) a couple of seeds. I call it AH2.

All is well, been treated with sunshine here in the cold North again, some spots could use rain. I'm sure we'll get some in the weekend cause my pal is getting married :)

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran

A few Auto Thaipan Hazes starting to flower now :)

Harvested a couple of Auto Sour D Hazes today before mold hits. Got em drying up now. Stoked to test some new smokes soon.

Big up LBH :)

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
^ This is as good as it gets, man :)

Some more Auto Sour D Haze, these were taken to the spots as seedlings, did better than the pre-vegged ones.

I'll give em two to four weeks to ripen up, weather permitting. Smells nice and good frostage one the best phenos. No mold yet :)