What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The First Official IC Mag Yogurt Cup Clone Growoff & Puffout!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gotta get an updated pic of mine ..... maybe tonight after the lights come on . :plant grow:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's my 2nd backup, flo in the infirmary :

picture.php

G

gloryoskie

Day 24 unknown bagseed.

picture.php

picture.php

Good stuff, easily the smallest cannabis plant I've ever flowered.

joe guy

Damn mine suck compaired to few of the entries... Lol glad it a for fun deal or id prob end up burnin the shit out of them trtin any new snake oil out lol... Good job boys and or maybe girls you never know its the internet after all....

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My little crinkled Magenta99 at 22 days of flower :)
shes has stretched pretty good & is starting to show some buds . should be interesting to what she does .... the big one i have in flower with her is doing very well @ 36 days . :biggrin:

The little one ....
011-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

& the big one ....
007.jpg

Good luck guys & see ya next update !!!!

Hamburglar

I'm a bit behind. Harvested my big tents and been focusing on shifting/smoking that. Veg cab and smaller flo cabs haven't seen much love lately.

My little Blue Dream Haze in my salad dressing pot is trucking along nicely. Seems to have N deficiency and has dropped a few lower leaves. Nothing I can't fix though!

Will post an update pic when I get around to it :)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^im loving it tho, hope to get in on next beer cup challenge & rage some seeds

my lil ones are kinda taking their time flipping into flowering, pics later this week, ill try to give a measurement as well.