What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

midwest growers unite

the last time i grow out side, i had 1 female plant. didnt see any hemp for miles growing. the basterd had a billion seeds in it, when harvested. to bad to cus it was some of the stonyest shit i ever grow..

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
am i the only one that had decent luck outdoors last year? when i moved my beginner crop indoor from out i kept 2 plants outside. both turned out to have bb genes in them, as the bud tasted just like the kids cereal trix. somehow by the gift of god the lasted outside from april to october with no seeds. but then again, they were sheltered by trees and such.

SvenB

abirdintheair said:
am i the only one that had decent luck outdoors last year? when i moved my beginner crop indoor from out i kept 2 plants outside. both turned out to have bb genes in them, as the bud tasted just like the kids cereal trix. somehow by the gift of god the lasted outside from april to october with no seeds. but then again, they were sheltered by trees and such.

I didn't have a crop and from what Im told most people didn't because of the drought.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
oh yea,i forgot that it was kind of bad last year in some areas after the flodding passed. mine werent guerrilla, i was able to water em on days when it was bad. i know for a fact though not all the wild stuff in my locale is hemp. twice ive found green/purple seeded down plants that just fuckin reeked but i didnt bother with em because i was growing yet at the time. i might try some bagseed or some deep warp outdoor just for shits and giggles.

I have seen feral hemp aka ditch weed growing wild here in central indiana on many occasion. I dont grow outside (yet) so never had any problems. I have heard of farmers havin pollenation from hemp tho.

The pics are lookin crazy! The MKxLS looks nice as does the DSD! Keep em up!

Bird, did I read that you said CASEY??? Great score!

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
yeah man, in my TW comparison thread, im running h3ads TWbx and casey jones, hempires TW and TWxActual Sativa, and the ghs TW.

astartes

Bird ---

How's the GH trainwreck lookin compared to all those heavy and real hitters, lol?! I'm so interested to see how H3ad's BX of Billygoat's TW looks as well as BH's trainwreck from woodhorse looks. Been aboard the train long ago my man...

Scored me a pack of Casey at the bay today. I already have a rockin mom, but have to keep a pack for a few years down the road. Casey has been my favorite smoke for over a year, so well worth the investment.

astartes

Koopa ---

You should have great luck with the JC2. I think sub used a really JC leaning JTR dad to backcross to. How are those KKSC S1s coming along? I kept waiting for those to drop at the bay before the whole drama/fiasco arose...

astartes said:
Scored me a pack of Casey at the bay today. I already have a rockin mom, but have to keep a pack for a few years down the road. Casey has been my favorite smoke for over a year, so well worth the investment.

Lucky lucky man, I just looked on there and 0, nothing. Snooze you looze :laughing:

astartes

Not always Quiet :muahaha:

I'm liking your Avatar. Seasons 1 and 3 were my favorites by far just because they revolved around the Barksdales so much. Seein Avon hold court over Marlo from Jessup in 5 was such a nice touch! Wish that show was still on. Heard there was talks of a movie but it's never as good as the series. I kinda like how they left the final episode...

astartes

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Whats up my midwest fam. Weres them frosty nug pics at. lets see what we working with.

Ill be back with some frosty something with no name i just im flowering. It needs a name. Hold on ill be back.......................................................................................................................................................................

smoke1sun

Veteran
Here we go. Sorry for the quality of the pics. Ill do better next time :bashhead:

As i said before im not sure what this plant is. the beans were sent to me label Black Dom. I know what it could stand for, but not sure if this is it. When i ask for more info i got some wacked out answer so I left it alone.

As you can see the plant was not taken care of. It was a dying mom that i threw in the flowering room just to get something off it, and it still came out frosty. Im flushing it now so we will see after a good cure how she smokes.

What you peps workin with?

from what i can see of leaf, looks like nut. burn. flushing good idea. back in my veg stage of my plants now my sour deasels had problem. tips looked just like yours. i flushed and lighten nut. . it never effected my posi haze though. guess some plants affected diffrent. love the crystals on it.

here are my bud picks of garden now. but its only day 10 of flower.
posi haze

Sour deasels

enigmatik

C99xApollo 11, Sour DeiselxDeep Chunk, NLxHaze all en route! :D (and soon rez DSD)

Has anyone ordered from Kind Seed Co (kindseed.com) or know of their rep?
Really want to get my hands on some Jordan of the Islands gear, esp God Bud.
And the BurmesexF'n Increadible from V.I.S.C. sounds really enticing.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
astartes - i probably won't get around to trying JC2. it's either querkle or the flav next for me. was also interested in grimm reaper.

enigmatik - don't do kind seed. my bro tried ordering mighty mite months ago and it never came. the only thing that came was a damn catalog of all their seeds, but no beans in there. after numerous phone calls, they said it was coming and now my bro is still waiting. i want the JOI godbud as well, good choice.

Dr. G

got c99x grapefruit
space queen
sensi star f3
sour bubble bx3
dynamite

a few need some more nutes but well be adding some mushroom compost soon and ill be mixing a ton of nutes to giv ethem and hopefully in 1-2 weeks we can get them in the ground

CIMG6211.jpg

CIMG6212.jpg

CIMG6213.jpg

CIMG6214.jpg

CIMG6215.jpg

CIMG6216.jpg

CIMG6217.jpg

CIMG6218.jpg

CIMG6219.jpg

CIMG6220.jpg

CIMG6219.jpg

CIMG6220.jpg

CIMG6221.jpg

CIMG6222.jpg

CIMG6223.jpg

CIMG6224.jpg

CIMG6225.jpg

CIMG6226.jpg

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
sorry for the hps orange...

sorry for the hps orange...

but you asked for frost...

does this stankonia macro work? is the blue mystic pheno.

on second though, no, it doesnt work....

it needs something, like more frost!

this sensistar x pimmp is killing everything in the resin department, i dont know what to drool over more, purple budss or frosted-white buds :rasta:

smoke1sun

Veteran
Great pics fellas. hey bird mess with the white balance abit it should help with the orange.

Latest posts

Latest posts