What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

midwest growers unite

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
^^^ yeah you do.

it's cool if some of you guys n girls aren't down for the name, but whoever is, that's cool too. i just find it to be easier to network in a smaller group of contributing individuals. M.U.R.D.A!!!

enigmatik

Lets keep it respectful, cuz with respect comes peace.

Names are cool n all, but that shouldn't be our priority<IMHO>we should be more about fellowship, community, growth and sharing knowledge/experience and soon enough cuts and beans, bong hits and blunt tokes :friends:

So how long have yall been growin?

I'm prolly the noob of the group here, on my first real grow. Done some stuff outdoors in the past, but nothing serious. Love to hear the experience we have in the group!

Happy 4th of July!

Last edited:

Dr. G

MaryUWannaPixie said:
Well I'm a bit of a hippie chick so I don't care for the M.U.R.D.A. but I must admit I like M.U.F.F. :D

i second that

but what were going to start a new thread? i think thats kinda stupid we got a good one now

and 2 years

GrassRoots

Hey Mary, checked out your thread. Very nice lookin' and it's cool that you've got a lot of good cuts coming your way.

QuietStorm, thanks for the compliment. That hashberry is a very nice smoke. Not too strong, good for just chillin' out. I still run several different plants of it as mothers but I think I'm gonna narrow it down to just 1 hashberry mom soon enough. She's a mutant that was a little more difficult to grow and clone but she grows the most dense nuggets of all my hashberrys and it's got a really strong fuel smell along with some milder fruity smell. I originally tossed the clone that was going to be a potential mom for it because it grew so slowly and was so sensitive to nutes but after I harvested I opted to reveg it and now I've got a healthy mother and 4 clones of it running this round plus the reveg along with a bunch of other mandala plants.

The name we come up with is not too important to me but I like MUFF better than MURDER, I'm all about keeping things positive. Hope everyone has a safe and happy fourth, I'm down in KY visiting family for the holiday. Maybe I'll see some of you at the George Clinton & Parliment Funkadelics show tonight, I'll be the guy not smoking anything 'cuz I'm hanging with my parents. LOL. Later...

GrassRoots

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
that ripper looks awesome!

i'm also on my first grow. doesn't feel like its my first tho since i did a solid 6 months of research on this wonderful site prior to popping any beans. i'm just starting my final flush on my purps female. took some cuts, got 2 mothers kickin out even more cuts. sometime soon the perpetual sog will be in place...

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
whats going on everybody

whats going on everybody

hope everyone dropping in here so far had a good and safe 4th a july. heres a possible first poster child for the group here in the near future if the numbers work out right....

my buddy got a qp of some purple commersh that had 4 beans in the whole bag. this stuff wasnt the regular campus stuff though, finally some stuff that took me back home in one toke. 2 rips i was gooood, so those 4 beans hit the shot glass as soon as the qp was gone and no others were found. the buds were purple green mix, and looked like they had been rolled for the trichs on the outside because the center of the buds were very frosty. since noone knew the lineage or were it came from im just calling it DPB for now - dank purple bagseed. some of my TWs are about to hit flower as well so this thread is gonna blow :smoker: :smoker:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
start of week 7

start of week 7

senistar x pimmp on the left, a seeded with chemDkush pollen MSG on the right

chemDkush ix-1s

esbes ap11 x erdpurt

who doesnt like purple?

stankhashes, stankonia x hashberry male

revegged stankonias blowing up :rasta:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
thanks quiet storm, they would be sooo much better if theyd been under my 6 the entire rime instead of 4 1/2 weeks of 12/12 under a 150w before the switch. besides, im just getting warmed up, i got quite a few rabbits i can pull out of my hat as well :rasta:

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Fellow midwest smoker here. Cant lie that fuckem thread got me jealous. Wishing I was part of a team of good ass growers like that. So lets get it going.

My garden went from small (400watt c-24 type), to tiny (140 watt nbg type lowes cab). Its cool i only supply for 2 other people, with one being for medical.

Right now my mom list is as goes.
2 phenos of mango haze, 1 being stretchy hazey pheno one not, have not tested either yet.

My old faithful Double purple doja, some smelly stuff when dried and cured, easy to grow always have some flowering that way i no ill have something to harvest.

A joey weed c99 mom, have not tested.

2 pheno of what was sent to me in seed form labeled black dom. But dont no if they are the real deal so we wont go there. have not tested.

my true favorite

sour bubble bx3

Then my motas PK. Damn i thought i had pics in my gallery but i guess not, ill have to dig up some pics for my new peps. this is some good smoke classic giggle weed. Very enhancing.

And when i weed through these and get rid of the strains of no value, ill be starting these.

From the man himself. then ill start my pollen chunckin.

Big shout out to cocktail frank for the inspiration, and showin a community how to unite.

Lets over grow the world.

PM lets do it midwest style.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
aite crew, here's my current flower list after the male toss-outs.

JTR 2 (2)
JTR 4 (2)
Vietchunk 2 (2)
KKSC 1 &2 (2)
NYCD 1 (1)

had to toss out VC1, VC3, JTR3, NYCD2, and STDxNYCD1.

enigmatik

what up, crew!?

that esbes ap11 x erdpurt looks amazing, abirdintheair! that DPB sounds like it'll be some serious stuff!

lovin the colors on that sb bx3, so frosty too!

just some humble little ones..............

citral 17days veg

side view of same plant

got some purple bag seed goin here too (prolly nowhere near as good as yours abirdintheair, but there were some nice size nugs in the bag (8-10g a piece)

the 2 little antenae/feeler things in between nodes are turning purple already(14 days veg)

jock horror(14 days veg)

jh side shot (couldn't get a pic to do any justice, they're just exploding with nodes)

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
enigmatik, have you been following drbuds mirco cfl threads? i like how he keeps his plants bushy but yet teeny tiny and yours look just like his.

G

Ann Arbor Michigan here

Ann Arbor Michigan here

Just outside Ann Arbor Michigan

I'm not currently growing. I was raided 2AM the morning of Novenber 11, 2007

Here are some snaps from my grow. Some taken just hours before the raid.

oohcow

^damn those buds look so motherfuckin tasty... ugh the feds always steal the best for them selves... sorry to hear you got the raid.. :(. good luck everyone and bcareful out there!