What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
cool story Moe. well on acid weed, the proportion is not so deconstructed like on LSD, like you would see somebody with bigger nose or longer neck and it grows and grows LOL not like that but sure it has some similarities. you see things like through kaleidoscope, some little impulse and everything changes, the sense is bidirectional and is something that runs ahead of you, you try to stop your mind and catch it, but no way.. wave of laughs follow after such attempts.. another option is to make extract from acid weed, and that is some ride... never have visions like on LSD though, you know that cosmic consciousness.. when you are in known city on this acid weed, you think you are situated in completely different country after smoking it. people talk to you and you are in such bubble and you think they speak chinese and it gives no fucking sense. when you are in nature, its very spiritual and you can kiss the sky, you feel blessed and everything is saturated by eternal shine, when you look at the sky its fantastic blue and it wants to say you something, but when you look at the sky on LSD, it starts to get curvy and clouds can transform themselves into cosmic visions and stories. its similar but different.. I would say LSD is more violent to your personal segment of consciousness, it tears it into pieces right after first 10 or 20 minutes and play with like childgod in fractal vortex. while acid weed just gently move it somewhere else.. another similarity is return phase, like you are coming back from wonderland. you know it or just ask Alice when she is 10 feet tall :D

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

Mex can be as hazy as any sativa out there IME.

I have nothing against Mexican at all...a good oaxacan can be awsome...but can evry sativa out ther really be considered as haze...or are we just confusing the term haze and sativa in this day and age....should I just consider a Brazilian sativa for example magna rosa as haze an pass it to others as haze or maybe pas on a pure laos sativa as haze ?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
its pretty easy to grow your own shrooms

no need to try and find "acid weed"

but how many times per month you can eat mushrooms man? acid weed you can smoke everyday, or few times per day.. psylocibine is water soluble alkaloid. there are opinions that cannabinoids are not alkaloids at all, as they dont contain nitrogen.. ask your livers about this nitrogen, when you will eat mushrooms twice a week one whole month... its very different, not the same!!!

Last edited:

pinkus

Veteran
I have nothing against Mexican at all...a good oaxacan can be awsome...but can evry sativa out ther really be considered as haze...or are we just confusing the term haze and sativa in this day and age....should I just consider a Brazilian sativa for example magna rosa as haze an pass it to others as haze or maybe pas on a pure laos sativa as haze ?

It's as likely be hazy as any other country of origin is what I meant. Not all are haze, that also goes for Columbia, Panama, Jamaica, etc.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran

Mexican landrace are beautiful, but not very hazey (for what I know), the only thing that could be "like" original haze, is a good thai-colombian cross...
But haze is haze, skunk is skunk, and colombian x thai is Colombian x thai

pinkus

Veteran
I see a few things going on here: one is that people are taking a few plants and judging entire countries by it.

Is what you have in your closet the same as that in your neighbors? Yes, this is an exaggeration, but the effect is largely the same.

Sativa expressions are also way more variable than indica IME.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I see a few things going on here: one is that people are taking a few plants and judging entire countries by it.

Is what you have in your closet the same as that in your neighbors? Yes, this is an exaggeration, but the effect is largely the same.

Sativa expressions are also way more variable than indica IME.

Well, I know that not all mex is the same, and even within the same area the plants changed from farmer to farmer, what I meant to say is that a mex has fewer points in common with haze than a Colombian-thai ( and I know that among the various Thai and Colombian there are many different populations), we try to generalize a little ...
PS, just to laugh a little, if my neighbors grow cannabis, it will probably be critical amnesia cookies og, pure haze and sativa are not much loved here ...
:tiphat:

W

Water-

but how many times per month you can eat mushrooms man? acid weed you can smoke everyday, or few times per day.. psylocibine is water soluble alkaloid. there are opinions that cannabinoids are not alkaloids at all, as they dont contain nitrogen.. ask your livers about this nitrogen, when you will eat mushrooms twice a week one whole month... its very different, not the same!!!

i dont know what you are talking about.

you can eat mushrooms everyday for a month... i have

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
how many do you eat? one or two? I thought like 30 for good trip LOL I am talking about Psilocybe semilanceata..

TheDarkStorm

I have only eaten cubensis. Several varieties of them. 7 to 10 grams of penis envys puts me in a good spot.

On a lighter note...sory guys im not too clued up on mushrooms so im gona have to look up whos idea it was to call a species of mushroom "penis envy" hhhmm I wonder if the guy was enviable of the mushrooms being bigger than him

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Why are the called that?

Attachments

• 20191222_155416.jpg
    20191222_155416.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 15

Fitzera

i dont know what you are talking about.

you can eat mushrooms everyday for a month... i have

The effects definitely diminish with continued use. I come from a land where the 2nd week of September brings the rains, and with them the mushrooms begin to flourish. We would have so many fresh mushrooms and would eat them daily. We found it was best to space out the trips to have the best effect time after time.

This was based predominantly on liberty caps, but Psilocybe baeocystis could also be found in a couple locations that were tightly kept secrets as they were rare to find and usually only produced one flush.

Anyhow, back to the topic at hand.

W

Water-

The effects definitely diminish with continued use. I come from a land where the 2nd week of September brings the rains, and with them the mushrooms begin to flourish. We would have so many fresh mushrooms and would eat them daily. We found it was best to space out the trips to have the best effect time after time.

This was based predominantly on liberty caps, but Psilocybe baeocystis could also be found in a couple locations that were tightly kept secrets as they were rare to find and usually only produced one flush.

Anyhow, back to the topic at hand.

"The effects definitely diminish with continued use."

they do.

so does weed.

but yes lets return the subject to Haze

JohnnyChicago

So would you class destroyer as haze just with added mexican.

No.

Destroyer and Haze are two different kind of shoes.
But crossed together they do fit nice.
Even Destroyer crosses do work great with the Haze and do carry the haze goodness.

First 2 pics are 2 Destroyer Haze phenos
The other 2 is (Destroyer x PCK) X Original Haze
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

And as this is not the Haze hybrid thread, at least an Original Haze pic, Seedsmans
picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts