What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How does cannabis affect your love life?...

Greetings women of IC.

It seems every woman I date at some point asks me to choose either being a grower or them. Or is just using me for my weed.

My highschool girlfriend thought I would get high and uncontrollably cheat on her. She threw away my stash no less than a dozen times. No, I didn't make her go in the dumpster for my bongs. She knew I'd go after them and put them in the dumpster carefully.

In college I met the girl of my dreams. I waited until I pulled my first indoor harvest to ask her out, a little bait, that was over a year after meeting her. She asked me about my life plan. I told her 'finish school and move to Cali so I won't go to prison'. That was the beginning of the end. She kept me around until I stopped getting all her room-mates high.

Out here in CA I had a girlfriend move in. She liked the "rent gets paid by the garden" part, but still asked for half my garden space "for her snowboards". Then asked me to quit growing and get a second job. Then she quit smoking herb and started drinking hard. She had to go.

I moved to CA and have found that many of the women here are sick of growers.
D'oh (8(l)

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
with~out Cannablisss.......I would'nt have much of a life........let alone aLUV~life.....................:tiphat:

legalizeDK

i´ve been married 6 years, been together for 8 years, the first 3yr both of us where toking. then she got pregnant with our son so she stopped smoking on a regular basis, now she smoke one maybe to times a year. it is working out nice because she understand me about smoking, she relate :)

I will say that it is nice to have my wife besides me, to kick me in my arse, when I find myself smoking to much.(never ever smoke in front of my kid, don´t even toke in the house, i have my litle shed)

T

Tr33

Wife, it makes her Horney.
It really works for sure!

Don't do a damn thing to me sex wise,
just gets me High like it should.

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
My wife and I have smoked together since the first time we met. We have been together for 22 years and married for 21 of them still smoking together daily. From wake and bake to lights out.:bongsmi::smoweed:
Oh Yeah forgot to mention that she is the best friend I've ever had and we spend our daays together and are seldom apart.

Last edited:

pheno

weed makes me tired and sleepy so its best to not smoke if planning to have sex haha.
but the wife here also smokes with me, every day,5-10 times a day.
she actually wants me to grow, but we are limited to space.
so i guess it all depends what kind of girl you find/attract.

theres bitches/ crazy bitches/ and psycho bitches.
just hope you dont end up with the last two. haha

^^^^^ nevermind that guy, lol, he doesn't play nice. back to the den 707 ;) you're always high as a kite.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY WOMEN OF IC!
IMG_20110128_122006.jpg

Ekz_Ray

i wish my soon-to-be and i could smoke together. we use to on occasion, but since she got pregnant, she wants nothing to do with most of the time. when im on a break like now, she talks about wanting to smoke from time to time, and i get depressed excitement, cause i cant smoke now, trying to get a better job that envolves more money on a paycheck for this little girl that is going to need stuff through out the next decade and a half. She really hates the growing in the house, so i had to find alternate locales, cause deer are problems outdoors as well as the myriad of plant eating insects. i just wish that we had more in common than we do because we both catch ourselves askin "this is what i have to deal with forever?" then we both realize there are worse things to deal with and get over what ever little thing that decided to be a hurdle at that moment. i guess i really hate it so much because those few times she did smoke with me, are the most memorable time of sexual interaction between us. not to say that it wont get over done to the effect that it will lose some of its potentcy, but... i dunno what else to say

peace yawl...

Last edited:

CaniConnoisseur

I have had a couple long term relationships with girls who weren't smokers... needless to say it ended, and their dislike of the herbs contrbuted to that. The last one was a teacher & didn't make much money so I usually ended up footin the bill. If I ever mentioned not wanting to spend $ on something she would always bring up how much $ I spent on bud. Nevermind the fact she lived in my house that I paid the mortgage on. Anyway I sent her packing & grow my own now.

Recently started dating a girl who smokes, went to her place, she made me dinner, I brought a couple fatty jays of the homegrown, smoked her & a couple of her friends out & watched the green hornet. Was very refreshing to hang out with some cannabis friendly females. Gives me hope for the future. I certainly am not in a hurry to share my gardening hobby with her (even though I want to....), but the trust isn't strong enough to go there. Thankfully my grow is out of the way in the basement, and I have a 60 lb carbon filter to keep the stank out, so its very easy to hide. I'd love to share my hobby, but ultmately the risk of it ending badly and her taking some sort of vengence is too great to overcome at this point. Ill report back with how things progress =)

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is what my girlfriend of 5.5 years thinks about weed:

picture.php

I was the first person to ever smoke her out, she was 12 I was 13 :)