What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

51Day finished SBcough pics,LOL

G

plant was a sativa pheno, sqrawny(sp) no bud plant to start with, in veg, i thought it would be a male.

593SBcough51dayharvest-med.JPG

she went hermie and produced a few male flowers, pinched um off but few days later they started poppin up all over, so set er outside for two nights, and chopped er. shes dried, and i tried a few bowls.

593SBcough51daynuggieswflrs-med.JPG

buzted up a nug, and the smell was a perfumey sweet odor, dont think i like that to much. chemical like.

593SBcough51daybud-med.JPG

inhale was a nice sweet weedy taste, exhale was green weed,lol slight hints of sweetness. second bowl tasted a bit better, still needs to sit some, .........

593SBcough51daybud2-med.JPG

the high is immediate and all to the head, just short of a head ache, jaw lockin, with some blurred vision early on. actually suprised me, as the first bowl was weak, so toked another and then she hit me.

593SBcough51daynuggies-med.JPG

pretty promisein bud, have another sally pheno, topped and the top colas are just startin to fill in:D

CBF

yum mmyy!!

yum mmyy!!

sweet lookin strawberries man, looks like they were dipped in sugar for real. keep up the good work and gl on the other lady, hopefully you won't have the same probs w/ her.