What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

is this done?

myrth

howdy...

is this ready to be chopped? i ask because i'm seeing different times for the northern lights strain...even though i have no clue if this is northern lights - seeds bougth over ebay! *laugh* i know i know, it's ebay, but it was right before i moved out of the state i was in...

here's a test bud...

Click for Larger Image

thanks,

-myrth

G

This is from a post of dutchgrown:

High, point of diminishing returns means:

'The point reached when the hair-like pistils on the bottom of the bud are drying (turning brown) at a faster rate than they are growing from the top of the bud.' definition by Jorge Cervantes.

Actually, Mr. Cervantes says there are 3 ways to tell when peak potency is reached and it's time to harvest.

1. Smoking
2. Diminishing Returns
3. Scientific Observations

Trichome coloration falls into #3 above. I've always been pleased by using #2 and #3 in concert with each other.

Technically amber trichs are amber because they are showing decomposition of THC within the gland....have always found it best to chop when trichs are 'just changing to a light honey color'.

G

doesnt look done... but as stated above, it's really up to you.

THC

full time daddy
Veteran
dont look quite done to me ...

but as said every one harvest at dif time's i have a 7 week strain (bubbleberry) looks like it might go 9 week's who know's

take it when you think

Vapour

The Herbal Gerbil
Needs to be a closer picture to have any idea really. Colour and pistils are important indicators and cant be seen.

G

They sell seeds on Ebay?!? I had no idea.. Did they say how long flowering time was suppose to be? It looks sativa to me but now I am NO expert, but it does not look done to me.. how bad do you need it? Could you stand to wait a little longer? I would, but yea like they said, it is up to you..

have a good day! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts