What's new

Strawberry Cough Smoke out!!!!!!!!

G

stuffs been in the jar for close to 30 days, and had smoked some when first dried, heavy smoke and a lung buster. lives up to the cough title. after cure, some what smoother, with a slight sweet taste, good taste, but i get a wierd after taste from it. almost soapy, fragrance.

smell is like I said before not real sure, its dank like a ghani plant but different. CC suggested hazey smell in his pheno. its a good smell but not fruit or berry.

the high goes to the head but, its not a soarin head, heavy on the brow/eyes, after a few minutes maybe 15 or so, she sneaks up on ya, to the body and is pleasent but higher than most of my friends like right off:D

593SC_cured_bud-med.JPG

1/2 bowl doses, on the hr is just about right, but before long its food and the recliner late afternoon, evenin smoke.

havin to give it a ratin, its right in there with gypsys C99 in the same grow, 8.5 or better weed. have a few more goin, and clones to give a goo to see if thats what kicks this strain into gear.

CBF

593SC_curedbud1-med.JPG

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Great smoke report.

I like weed you can feel in the above your eyes. Sounds like some potent pot :D

On a completely sep note its pouring here in Texas and my plant outdoors is getting a nice watering.
:)

bartender187

G

homegrownsweets said:
Nice looking bud CBF but my one wuetion is does it taste like strawberries yet? Peace Homegrown

after cure, some what smoother, with a slight sweet taste, good taste, but i get a wierd after taste from it. almost soapy, fragrance.

CBF

Robhpx13

Id love to get my hands on some strawberry cough seeds....sell them on the auction if you have any extra!! great looking dank CBF!! I dont know about you but the bud is almost in a strawberry looking formation...

G

Re: og sc

Re: og sc

beantownchild said:
that my friend doesnt look all that much like the origional straw cough in new england, could be enviro/garden differences but it does have the almost soapy like taste that i loooove so much, that flavor is quite common amongst humboldt varieties.. good work, have a fat cola to show?

these beans were selfed beans and S2s at that. for sure i havent come across a SB pheno yet., check flower pic forum, have a SC thread with pics of this plant.

CBF

friendlyfriend

Veteran
That pheno still rocks!

That pheno still rocks!

Even though it wasnt the Strawberry pheno we all highly anticipated... more oppurtunities are on the way for you! Also I whole heartidly congradulate your incredible endeavor and did I mention "YOU DA MAN!" yes you are CBF :D

G

different weed for sure

different weed for sure

friendly friend can add to this smoke report here in a few dayz;)

see what he thinks of it.

CBF

G

this summer......

this summer......

.........think gypsy has a pack up from DP. check out seedbay

CBF

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Championship Caliber Material!

Championship Caliber Material!

Before I get started on this I would like to say for the record, CBF would it be too much to ask for a clone. The ride this sample provided was incredible to say the least :D
I was impressed from the moment I saw it although I was under the impression it was vietnamblackXindica for whatever reason so I held out on it about 72 hours and my smoking hand was itching!!! So I rolled it in bambu papers and sat back for the fireworks..

What a show friends this weed actually stimulated my brain in such a way I almost felt like this was the Chronic methodman and redman smoked in HOW HIGH! Inspirational is not the word im looking for... more like whammmmm! I ended up analyzing my whole belief system 20 minutes after that joint.

The smoke was smooth the whole way through. It takes you to the point of cough like any full bodied powerful smoke but this one was smooth enough to relax your bronchial passages and nestle its warm fuzzy goodness in your syanpses right after the 1st pull.

I am more than impressed I am sold! Whereever the SC line is save a spot for me!

Thanks again CBF from FriendlyFriend and Lil Diddle (the wife) we love you and send out positive vibes your way buddy :D
thanks

G

no shit eh:D

no shit eh:D

FF and wife, really glad to hear the bud turned out great for ya. thinkin that pheno was the SF side of the cough. not what i was lookin for, i dont have a clone of that plant. I do have a sativa plant goin now, and do have a cut of it goin, just took some cuts off her for another peep here, so ya have to wait a few before there will be any of size. the plant you smoked is around though, few guys have it.

the plant goin now has a nice sweet candy smell to it, be 63 days this weekend, prolly go to 70 days or more.

thinkin the Deep Chunk and Cripple Creek will be done this weekend, so be some beans and samples headed east:D not big yielders, but should be the bomb.

hope alls well on your end, doin good here in the high ;) country.

your friend
CBF

look at your post count you are possessed!!!!!!!! hehehe...

man I need to smoke some of that strawberry cough AND deep chunk.....I wonder where I could get to taste those.....;)

Latest posts

Latest posts