What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

`

troutman

Seed Whore
I use both bulbs for seedlings until I'm ready to flower them using a 600 MH with a 7,200K bulb.
My Quad fixture can hold 4 bulbs and I have the 6,500K and 10,000K in alternate configuration.

Like this:

6,500K + 10,000K + 6,500K + 10,000K

I normally grow pure Sativas and I find high spectrum bulbs give more of a compact growth.

More blue spectrum does result in more compact growth. :tiphat:

Iamnumber

Hi,

Planning to grow my basil etc. under t5. one standard warm white and one blue heavy aquarium light.

Finding light fixture was a !"¤%¤& .. non of the stores had option .. "show only t5 light fixtures" .. so .. find desire length.. ach.. it takes t8.. rinse and repeat till you burn your fuse. maybe stores offer better selection and service where you live?? .. finding bulb was really easy compared to finding the lamp. .. so check what lamps are available before diving in too deep to which light you wish to have.

Managed to find on 2nd hand market .. requires bit diy modding but things should roll out nicely once I get around to that point.