What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wooohoo got my doctors recomendation

207Hazzardz

I have been told that with your mass script you can get a Maine pass and use a Maine caregiver is this true? And if so I have caregivers standing standing by. Patients shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get the meds they need.

Muleskinner

Veteran
I have been told that with your mass script you can get a Maine pass and use a Maine caregiver is this true? And if so I have caregivers standing standing by. Patients shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get the meds they need.

this is absolutely correct, I believe RI has the same reciprocity law. You will need a Mass. DPH card (in addition to doctor's rec).

I've heard that many patients have been going to Maine for medicine.

Of course in November it's all coming to an end. legalization is upon us!!! Maine and Mass. are going to "blaze" the trail for the rest of the east coast. Tax rate will be 10% too, way lower than the western states.

Think about how much money is going to flow into Massachusetts and Maine shops from out-of-state customers.

VortexPower420

Veteran
Vote no on the ballot question. It sucks and is a corporate law. I will make a few people alot of money.

Good news is there is a legislation up to vote for legalization that is amazing.

Any past records are exponged, 10 oz or less no plant count. Anyone can get a licence by just knowing the law and being able to abide by it. Cafes, and controlled by farm laws by elected officials instead of appointed ones.

Muleskinner

Veteran
Vortex the only problem is the legalization bill has no chance of passing. The state legislature refused to pass a medical MJ law for 20 years. Also FYI the taxes are horrible with the Rogers legalization bill - have you checked that part? the MPP taxes will only be 10% here and in Maine.

I'm voting yes, home growing will be legal 12 plants any size. It's legal to possess the harvest of any amount from home crops, just like Colorado.