What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abja Roots flower pictures

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Baylien #6
I'll put up some more pictures of the plants, but here's a dried picture of something I'm enjoying right now.
picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
This is a special cross I've been working on. I recently decided on a name for it, and chose to name it in honor of a friend who passed away. A great friend, talented artist, and one of my strongest supporters over the years. He always had a bit of Han Solo in him, and seeing as how we used the Skywalker OG. I thought it would be a good fit.

Lit 101 #6
picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
The Baylien #10 was my favorite since they started differentiating themselves. There's another one that is impressive in it's own way. It's more electric green and white frost and looks like it will take longer to finish. Looks like there will be at least 3-4 phenos worth keeping. Some of the others would be worth keeping on their own, but they're similar enough to others I can let them go.

hell yeah! more keepers in 10 seeds than most of those so called "breeders"….Accidental Seed Company killin it!

Abja Roots

Veteran
Hey everyone!

The Accidental Seed Company puts out keepers! Why wouldn't we? So many "breeders" are using our cuts in their seed lines, they're no reason we can't put out some heat. I swear that between the Forum Cut, and the GG#4 we have changed the face of west coast cannabis. That's not me trying to say we're all that special, but facts are facts. Even the SSH cut Deezy shared with us is putting out some heat. Lumpstatus has used it to make some pretty nice looking flowers. One day I'll have to meet up with him to check out his flowers.

Everyone and their mother is growing the Forum it seems. I'm happy that it's out there, but not about how it happened. So I don't think I'll be sharing any more cuts. I have no issue sharing, but that cut was plain dis-respected. Shared not Whored is what I'd like to see.

Still I'd like to thank all of the ICKMAG crew for always showing me love.

I do have pictures of the 115 Day Pheno. I'll put them up for you Deezy.

Thanks RR. We're just doing the best we can, and I'm grateful for everyone that paved the way before us. We all came up at a time when the risks were real. It's turning into a different world out there. Corporate people, and people who just see $$$$ in it. On a positive note I heard there's some Bloody Mary x Orange Diesel seed out there. :) I'll be keeping an eye out for those.

Hope everyone is well. There will be some more updates coming. I've got Baylien #1, Baylien #5, Baylien #6, Grape Stomper(Sour Grapes), OverFlo #1 (Flo x Faceoff OG), Dosido #1, and (2) Tangerine Diesel x Plushberry cuts coming down soon.

Just threw some Baylien #4, Baylien #10, Oregon Lemons, and my first indoor GG4 into flower.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Those sound tasty
Say the same shit bout beans all the time.
Amongst the circle of IC fam we gotz it all cut wise and few of us are crossing them.
Let's work!

Abja Roots

Veteran
Vietnam Black x Thai #5 (Day 100)
picture.php

This one went another 2 weeks. I'll see if I can find some more pictures of it further along. It firmed up a little bit, but it definitely was not solid.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
What's not to love in here ?!? I'm a day one fan of abja... Peace bebe!

Having met Abja I'll say this about him. You couldn't meet a nicer guy in real life. He loves what he does and his passion shows in his work.
Now this Fly by Night guy??? Not sure about him. lol

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice we are chopping over here right now too….that vermisoil regimen is fucking great, I've never seen my plants stack and pack on weight so hard. i basically did the same thing you did except added a top dress of kelp (nodosum) and dr. earth at onset. they were flowered 30 days after the coco room and i swear to good I'm about to pick them only one week after coco and they look better. I'm totally tripped out, something made them trigger super fast. on the flip side, barely any stretch. the other flip side was that the early flower caused a massive PK uptake early and pretty much sucked all the nutrients out of the plant so at day 40 they already look flushed with yellow red leaves, but the nugs are swollen and frosty as hell. never seen anything like this before…cool for sure!

on a sidenote, does that grape stomper smell like dirty feet. i ran 3 phenos of GS bx2 last year and wasn't really impressed with any of them, lots of frost but the "fake" blackberry kind and the smells were nothing special, one smelled exactly like sweaty socks after wearing them hiking for 3 days.

Abja Roots

Veteran
on a sidenote, does that grape stomper smell like dirty feet. i ran 3 phenos of GS bx2 last year and wasn't really impressed with any of them, lots of frost but the "fake" blackberry kind and the smells were nothing special, one smelled exactly like sweaty socks after wearing them hiking for 3 days.

This is the original one that they were selling at SR71/Blue Sky years ago. It has a smell like white grape juice so far. Definitely not blackberry so far. Allergies have been killing me lately because of all the pollen in the air. So it's been hard to really get a good smell on it.

Glad you liked the Vermifire regiment. I've been tweaking it lately to see how I can improve on it. There's a new group I've linked up with and I'll be getting a pallet of their soil and nutrients to try in a little bit.

Bring some samples by!

What do you think about Vermicrop and GH getting bought by Scott's? They're out there making big moves! I was just saying to someone that once Walmart gets in the game lots of these smaller shops will be out of business. I also think that once people are not scared to order things online, there's no reason why Amazon isn't going to crush it. There will always be the last minute need for something, but most everything else you'll just order online.

cyat

Veteran
abja, try aller- ease from a health food store knocks out allergies in about two days