What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GrindHouse Drop: Pre11 Prophet, Prophet, and Blockhead IBL

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Those are Pre11 pics.

The only reason a new male was used, was Steele found a much better stud to use!

sneakinman13

Veteran
excellent news! and i just saw your thread ,,,you killed it, words cant describe how i excited i am! gonna get my money order in the mail asapppppp! pce

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
No worries Krunch.

I've got another drop scheduled for Monday, and if you miss that, just let me know.

OPT

Randomly logged onto seedbay and scored one of last packs of prophet, finally I can have some grindhouse genetics in my warez..... now, just the Blue Sonya and i'll be one happy camper!

OPT

TheHobbit

hehe,

I had to snag the Blockhead Breeders Pack, boy oh boy I'm gonna have me some fun searching for the gems in this bunch.

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
hehe,

I had to snag the Blockhead Breeders Pack, boy oh boy I'm gonna have me some fun searching for the gems in this bunch.

Like-A-Boss.jpg

G

guest3854

Hobbit, nice gunnin'... Only 3 breeder packs shipped in, with one spoken for. No doubt you'll be ballin' some honeys, soon enough.

Pal, sup bredren... That'll be a helluva show, old an' new gen; battling it out.

OPT, if you like, I'll substitute tha Sonja fer tha IBL, on tha House. Contact Bobby and he'll take care of it.

Steele

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Awesome man! Nice genetics steele the pics floored me. im going to jump on the bandwagon when those outcrosses come around :tiphat:

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
I missed it once again.... No prophet for me....Been stuck at the doctors and the hospital too much lately :(...

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
No.

There will Be more Pre11 as well as new Prophet, on Monday.

There will only be a small amount of Pre11 BINs (I will randomly drop those throughout the week, so everyone gets a chance), but the majority will all be auctions. These are the last of the Pre11 stock.

That said, the new Prophet, uses a better stud and will produce a better product.

Last edited:

TheHobbit

Hobbit, nice gunnin'... Only 3 breeder packs shipped in, with one spoken for. No doubt you'll be ballin' some honeys, soon enough.

Steele

Thanks Steele,

Just couldn't resist the breeders pack, ohh, and how do I get my Grindhouse Badge?

Heres a few picks of my last two seedlings from my 09 Prophet purchase, I'm hoping for another special lady.

update11004.jpg

update11005.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts