What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SourDiesel IBL - SourPheno

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
First of all, the picts i'm gonna show came from another grower, the sample i get was from the same mother, another grower, who maybe will show up to send us his picts :headbange

So let's Go:

Appearance : Dry, it has a lot of thricomes on it, the sample i get was about 10% amber... Very dense.
Smell: The smell of this weed is sooo strong ! It's definitely the sour pheno, no diesel undertone, piney and spicy, with a very little lemon smell.

Taste : Wow this stuff is strong, i've not taste so much buds that i thaught it's near to be too hard... It's like spicy lavender, piney, harsh... I told myself that when my clone will be flowered and cured, it'll be hard to compare them to others, as the taste is taking your mouth, for 15 minutes after you smoked it !

Potency: Great mix high/stone, it knock you out, you think and think, but your body seems not to want to move... Not to give to light smokers !

This pheno of SourDiesel is really a strong weed i'll recommand for people who love that kind of weed, but i'll keep looking for a Diesel pheno, maybe on the nycd, that was the best herb i've smoke in dam a few years ago, besides i smoked about 40 strains in this week... Strong fruity/diesel smell...

A grow test maybe soon, they're rooting...

Titoon

skar

hey,

glad to hear you like this sample my friend, yes it's not a fuely pheno he is way more on the sour side like you sayed, i discovered this fact at the first toke because on the live plants they were hint of diesel.

For the potency, i'm all with you these buds rock my world ! i readed some times ago that some find the high to stand up for 30 min max, one thing is sure not with this pheno and i smoke everyday homegrown buds.
The buds you got was harvested at day 72 'cause i needed to sample these pheno especially, but the whole plants was harvested around day 78 if my memory serve me well so with a better cure we will see our final words on this one ;)

some more pics (love the one from DM, the man got skills):

15442sour_diesel_ibl11-med.JPG

15442sour_diesel_ibl_1-med.JPG

15442sour_deez_dried-med.JPG

15442sour_diesel_dried_1-med.JPG

G

wow, i am amazed how it looks just like the sour diesel clone. But shouldn't all the plants be the sour pheno?? IBL??

titoon29

Veteran
Hey cannafornia, all the plants are the same pheno i called sour coming from the SourDiesel IBL, and different growers...

Thank watson for your comment !

Titoon

titoon29

Veteran
i'm back !

Thanks a lot for the sour diesel, such a strong smoke,i had to go for a walk before taking my car for half an hour, even if we had waited more than an hour to get "down"... The teaste is each time a little too strong, but finally you're so high that you have to roll another one... For sure a keeper ! Glad to grow it !
Currently rolling Chateauneuf, smoke test'll be coming as soon as i'll be able to ^^

titoon

skar

hey,

yes it's a strong buzz :joint: :bashhead:
these buds are from the 78+days harvest this time so maybe a bit more potent even if the 72 days are pretty good.

You will like the Chateauneuf, citrus-haschy smell and a complex taste that i have a hard time to describe your test is going to help me i think ;)

see ya around

titoon29

Veteran
Wow !
That 's it

Juste had a big spliff of Sour Diesel after a few beers and vodka shots, and that's crazy !
I m like in a bubble, like i 'm under water, just need to ... take a break!
I just need to decompress (like a diver), and i'm back in connection with the world....
Too strong, it is....

Frog

:headbange :rasta: :headbange Hang in there and don't forget to comeup slowly. Rest at the prescribed depths and resume assending when the time is right. :bashhead: The first time I smoked some of the SD IBL I got the spins. I've gotten a little bit better at handling it now so I can sit back and puff one with a friend and watch them tripout trying it for the first time. Enjoy

Peace

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
hi guys nice SD pics....will know myself after a bit more veg time plus flowering what your on about....sounds like what im after for starters.....]

aprrox what height did you veg them and the yeild in the end ?thanks.HH. =]-~

skar

hey, thanks to stop by this thread guys ;)

HH> these one was vegged 50+days and was topped / trained so the height was approximatively 80cm. These bitches are some stretchy one so the topping/training looked good to me.
The yield is around 40grs per plant, not the better yielder of my last batch but a good one.

hope to help

titoon29

Veteran
Each time i smoke it i discover new possibilities...
We've been trying to "master" the sour diesel high, as we are anaalysing it with a few friends, and all is depending on your mind, really, you can feel it but the best thing is that you can change it, and really be using it with your mind to discover what s your able to do with your brain... It helps litteraly, if you just take the time to think, to think indeed... Afterwards, it's really one of, maybe the strongest weed i ve ever smoked... maybe if you smoke it just once, you'll say ok it's strong, but i had best high, i thought that the first time, but each time you smoke it is soo strong...
We 've had a little spliff with 6 friends yesterday, and we all get really high..Pretty impressive...
Skar you're THE man !!!!!

cannigrow

skar said:
hey,

yes it's a strong buzz :joint: :bashhead:
these buds are from the 78+days harvest this time so maybe a bit more potent even if the 72 days are pretty good.

Nice shots skar. Gotta love the SD.

I let it go 78-80 for maximum strength and totally yellow flushed out...beautiful thing.

skar

thanks guys !

cannigrow buddy, yes i think about runnin her 80 days the next time, because i like the high of the 78 days buds.

Thanks for stopping by and i hope all is well for you.