What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Malawi x PCK) x Papua New Guinea

Azure

Six of six beans sprouted and another grow log begins.
Hoping we can take some weeks off the flowering time with the Ace genetics and if we get lucky, add even more purple coloring.
The PNG has a flowering time of about 21-26 weeks.

picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hey Azure, looking forward to this grow my friend. Hope all goes well for you in the upcoming season. Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
This cross sounds like music to my ears Azure :dance013: Well done!

Hopefully you can find individuals with a nice balance between all 3 strains involved in the hybrid, and hopefully also females with a faster flowering and improved cold resistance for outdoor growing in your location. :yes:

Azure

subbed, sounds like an awesome cross can't wait to interpret the smells and flavors

I did a stem rub and it reminded a lot me of the Zamaldelica I grew out. We'll see what smells and flavors develop soon enough!

Are those beauties destined for the great outdoors Azure?
:)

Depends on the flowering time. The pure PNG can't finish outdoors over here.

Late October to very early November or something around 11-14 weeks such as Malawi or Panama finish outside here.
It would be nice to get an early girl for outdoors but growing out this hybrid to have fun.

Azure

Put plants into 12/12 last Saturday and want to see what sexes we have for clones.
Most look slightly more PNG but it's so early. The pure PNG leaves start out wide and as it progresses the leaves become sativa thin.
I have one light green and one dark green and the rest fall into the medium shade of green.

A stem rub of a few reminded me of a carrot smelling Zamaldelica I grew out.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts