What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowerhouse of Stash

trybud

got this 9 x 9 flowerhouse brand greenhouse at home depot for $299 and its a lot better built than their 6 x 6 model. Its pop up style but has the screened side vents like a rigid style greenhouse... currently flowering blockead, blueberry, JLP OG bxF2, bubblegum, gods gift and sensistar...been in the hut about 6 days now....so can i join the club?

D

DJ_highst_

welcome to the club

welcome to the club

you got the better/bigger model though. looks cool. nice strains. I am looking forward to seeing Gods gift ( I had a clone and my dog ate her) and BB.

trybud

i had that greenhouse before this one. it was sitting around during summer so i gave it to a friend to use. my cam is out of town w/ my girlfriend but i'll post some nug shots of the 'gift and post them here......

Water_Boy

Nice greenhouse!!!... Thanks for sharing, been looking for a cheap little greenhouse like that..... How's the quality? Is it sturdy?....

WB,

trybud

mine is $320 delivered to your door from home depot. its a little more sturdy than the one highst has except maybe in the wind. just the fact that it went up w/ a light wind blowing and didn't rip anywhere is a testament to its construction...if you got room then you should love this

trybud

usually my spring crop doesnt yield as well as plants those size should. colder temps (and i had to start 12/12 a few days early) affect overall yields..its cool to grow outside with so much less security precautions, the tweeker/ripper crews around me dont start the prowl till june/july so they can pick their sept rips......not totally safe but safer than a fall harvest garden.

cdc

thats way kool...they look short and fat which is good ...i thought they would have stretched in there...not getting the full sun ....