What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plant spacing

I just built a 24x80 and am wondering if anybody else has a gh with similar dimensions and if so how many of what size gallon pots do you put in yours? I’m not doing raised beds and my current run has 7 gal pots. My growing season is April-October and I’m shooting for two dep harvests.

It was built on a slightly downward hill so it’s pretty y’all on one side and about 16’ on the low side haha. Tall plants aren’t an issue I just want to have enough in there to fill it out completely without being too overcrowded. I’ve got a tad over a cpl hundred now and there’s a looot ofsoa e in there. I’m guessing at five to six hundred next round.

Latest posts

Latest posts