Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > DEDICATE and DONATE.......PLEASE

Thread Title Search
DEDICATE and DONATE.......PLEASE Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2020, 11:21 PM #31
djav59

djav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud of
So you never watch Beavis n Butthead Stew?

They always put him in the closet.
Ya I talk shit cause I can back it up how about u?
djav59 is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2020, 03:30 AM #32
stewart169

stewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by djav59 View Post
So you never watch Beavis n Butthead Stew?

They always put him in the closet.
Ya I talk shit cause I can back it up how about u?
Your not even smart enough to be a fucking moron. Add to ignore.

Old 04-23-2020, 05:52 AM #33
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Well, farmerlion, it did start as a thoughtful inspiring, selfless thread. Brother.....what it has morphed into. Argh!

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2020, 07:43 AM #34
farmerlion

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
well guys. I doubt anyone here has challenged God's grace and mercy more than I have. Djav and Stewart have both pm'd me. I'm certain there won't be any issues going forward. I'm happy with that.

Today I was able to help a new grower get what he will need for his wife's needs.
I have the chance to donate some genetics from Ace. They are getting some
Auto Malawi, Auto Zamaldelica and some CBD#1.
This will be their first time growing. It will be an outside grow either in 45 gallon grow bags. They might build a ground level bed from 2" x 12" wooden planks. Large enough for 6 plants with room to grow.
So for 6 seeds and some advice. One more person gets to start being independent for her medical needs. Not to mention the joy of growing that we all love. Dubi, I hope they become a long tern customer for you. I thank you for being able to pass on a small portion of the blessing you have been to me.

Peace my ICMAG family. Let's not get caught up in the little stuff. Some small efforts from us, can be life changing blessings for someone else.
farmerlion is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2020, 05:19 AM #35
farmerlion

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
Well, more good news! Two young men I have known for about four years now. Have recently had family members needing medical cannabis.
I'm getting both of them set up with genetics for their first grows. One is going indoors with a new Mars led setup. He is going organic soil. The other is growing outdoors. He is getting three 45 gallon grow bags. All organic soil as well.

For the outdoor grow I'm supplying Auto Malawi, Auto Zamaldelica and CBD#1 all from Ace seeds. The indoor grow is getting Orient Express from Ace seeds as well.
They are very forgiving strains for first time growers. Providing they listen and don't try to super tune the plants with some nuclear bulls..t! They will have very productive grows. I know they will love the genetics. I'm sure both will be joining us here on the mag as work permits them.

I pray you all of you are safe and healthy.
Peace. farmerlion

Last edited by farmerlion; 04-27-2020 at 05:21 AM.. Reason: ��
farmerlion is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2020, 07:47 PM #36
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
I believe that Karma is an accountant, and the books always balance out eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I wood View Post
Karma whore here.
Been doing a version of that since 2009 for my own selfish reasons, banking karma for later.
I have been in several dire situations that i escaped without harm so it appears to be working.
Generosity is a good investment.

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2020, 06:48 AM #37
stewart169

stewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant future
I dont even come close to smoking what I grow. Wife does way more but there is still plenty go give to fam in a mode of I know a guy thing,,,.we give excess we cant use away. To me since I grow what we need if the price is $10 an OZ or $500 an OZ its irreverent as it should be to home growers. For those who do it for a living hope you get what you need to make it worth your efforts. For me I have spent money on growing and I have not a clue how much cause its between a hobby and growing your own food. I like the peace it brings to watch the plants grow.