Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > DEDICATE and DONATE.......PLEASE

Thread Title Search
DEDICATE and DONATE.......PLEASE Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2020, 01:44 PM #21
djav59

djav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud of
ok

Last edited by djav59; 04-22-2020 at 11:38 PM..
djav59 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-22-2020, 02:13 PM #22
djav59

djav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud ofdjav59 has much to be proud of
Its a beautiful world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omEX...lqRCdW&index=4
djav59 is offline Quote

Old 04-22-2020, 04:14 PM #23
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Well, djav59, enough is enough, ok bro?

farmerlion, myself and others will continue the altruistic approach vs. your experiences and trying to de-emphasize the NEED to donate, help those with PTSD, MS, cancer, insomnia, chronic pain.

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-22-2020, 04:20 PM #24
I wood

I wood has disabled reputation
One easy to accomplish act of kindness would be to stop spamming this well intentioned thread with unnecessary negativity.

Still adrift in Hilbert space.
I wood is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-22-2020, 05:55 PM #25
djav59

Your getting all wrong I support their efforts if necessary come harvest Ill send to someone else and let them put to good use .

Their altruistic nature is a great thing.
But dont try to tell me I'm wrong because you do not walk in my shoes.
I do wish to be less negative but its hard esp when challenged by someone or something that is so negative you cant quite get a fix on .
Keep up the good work the whole world is not shit yet but like I said you dont live here.
djav59 is offline Quote

Old 04-22-2020, 06:20 PM #26
stewart169

stewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by I wood View Post
One easy to accomplish act of kindness would be to stop spamming this well intentioned thread with unnecessary negativity.
I hate it when someone with an axe to grind totally fucks up a thread.

Me personally I dont have a huge grow space but I have been donating large chunk of it to a relative going thru cancer and the associated chemo. Im doing it anomalously for security reasons and I even went so far as to trade some very valuable beans for a strain thats supposed to be good for cancer pain and symptoms. For the record I have come to hate the political discussions on the site because they instantly degrade to name calling and insults. Hell many of them START that way. Totally irrational people and I occasionally slip and read those topics for entertainment but Im getting better at ignoring them.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-22-2020, 06:38 PM #27
djav59

Sorry didn't mean to ruin anyone's day

Not degrading stating facts.

I am old and hardened I suspect many of you are much younger .
I admit politics raises my hackles.
Keep up the good work I will do same when I can .
I applaud and support you and your efforts on and off here.
Im not all piss and vinegar.
Just mostly.
djav59 is offline Quote

Old 04-22-2020, 07:34 PM #28
stewart169

stewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by djav59 View Post
Sorry didn't mean to ruin anyone's day

Not degrading stating facts.

I am old and hardened I suspect many of you are much younger .
I admit politics raises my hackles.
Keep up the good work I will do same when I can .
I applaud and support you and your efforts on and off here.
Im not all piss and vinegar.
Just mostly.
Im in my late 50's so dont play the "I'm older and therefore wise" crap. You walked in and took a shit unrelated to the topic in any manor. Why dont you just apologize and delete your droppings.

Old 04-22-2020, 08:58 PM #29
djav59

61 Here wiser no experienced yes.

Yes I do apologize and did. I dont know how to delete my posts .
As for you Stewart get back in the closet.
djav59 is offline Quote

Old 04-22-2020, 10:50 PM #30
stewart169

Quote:
Originally Posted by djav59 View Post
61 Here wiser no experienced yes.

Yes I do apologize and did. I dont know how to delete my posts .
As for you Stewart get back in the closet.
First I apologize to the OP. Next for the Adam Henry, what the fuck closet are you referring too? You walked into a nice thread, took a shit, got called out and shown to be an ass and humiliated and you still have to try to talk shit.