Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > If you live in a Legal Cannabis State and are unhappy post here!

Thread Title Search
If you live in a Legal Cannabis State and are unhappy post here! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2014, 04:44 PM #1
shaggyballs
Banned

shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
If you live in a Legal Cannabis State and are unhappy post here!

If you live in a Legal Cannabis State, and are unhappy please post here!

If your state has voted to legalize cannabis please tell us the about the problems you are currently facing.

How could thing have been done better?
Thanks
Shag

Last edited by shaggyballs; 08-14-2014 at 11:15 PM..
shaggyballs is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:30 PM #2
EllieGrows

EllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud of
Some fear, others celebrate. Some sit pretty, others find opportunity.
EllieGrows is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:32 PM #3
bigAl25

bigAl25 has much to be proud ofbigAl25 has much to be proud ofbigAl25 has much to be proud ofbigAl25 has much to be proud ofbigAl25 has much to be proud ofbigAl25 has much to be proud ofbigAl25 has much to be proud ofbigAl25 has much to be proud ofbigAl25 has much to be proud ofbigAl25 has much to be proud ofbigAl25 has much to be proud of
Man if you live in my shitty Republican, put them in prison state, I don't know why anyone would bitch about being in a legal state. Unless they were not complying with state regulations. Hell to be able to grow 6 plants and not go to jail, that my friend is heaven.
bigAl25 is offline Quote

17 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:48 PM #4
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Okay, I think we're done here, somebody turn out the lights.
Jellyfish is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:50 PM #5
shaggyballs
Banned

shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
Okay, I think we're done here, somebody turn out the lights.
It is funny some people think they are all knowing.....usually it is the other way around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigAl25 View Post
Man if you live in my shitty Republican, put them in prison state, I don't know why anyone would bitch about being in a legal state. Unless they were not complying with state regulations. Hell to be able to grow 6 plants and not go to jail, that my friend is heaven.
Some states you are not able to grow for yourself at all.
That sounds like heaven??
shag

Old 08-03-2014, 06:54 PM #6
shaggyballs
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyballs View Post
If you live in a Legal Cannabis State, and are unhappy please post here!

If your state has voted to legalize cannabis please tell us the about the problems you are currently facing.

How could thing have been done better?

Thanks
Shag
Just in case some did not understand the question being asked!

Old 08-03-2014, 07:06 PM #7
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigAl25 View Post
sounds more to me like he lives in a NON-legal state, in spite of the "problems" some of them have, & wishes HE lived there TOO!

Old 08-03-2014, 07:13 PM #8
paladin420
FACILITATOR

paladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant future
Michigan. %63 voted for medical.
The %37 who voted against it are writing the rules. Why?

One county throws and international HT cup.
One county shuts down every dyspo and finds any reason to prosecute.

What do we do?
Vote out the procecutors and judges. They are local. Most win their seats buy a handful of votes.
Take out the weak.
paladin420 is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2014, 07:17 PM #9
hush
Señor Member

hush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond repute
Paladin, out of curiosity, even as bad as you would say Michigan's laws are, would you honestly say that it's worse than it was before medical was legalized? If not, why?

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2014, 07:28 PM #10
shaggyballs
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paladin420 View Post
Michigan. %63 voted for medical.
The %37 who voted against it are writing the rules. Why?

One county throws and international HT cup.
One county shuts down every dyspo and finds any reason to prosecute.

What do we do?
Vote out the procecutors and judges. They are local. Most win their seats buy a handful of votes.
Take out the weak.
This is the best way to fix all political issues.
Stand together for a common cause!
I could not have said it better myself.

2 members found this post helpful.