What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Franco Columbu

mexweed

Veteran
Arnold's training partner and perhaps pound for pound the world's strongest man at 5'5 185lbs with a 525lb bench press, 655lb squat, and 750lb deadlift

he made the Guinness book for exhaling into a rubber hot water bottle and exploding it in 55 seconds

he drowned swimming off the coast of Sardinia at 78

Franco-Columbu.png

shithawk420

Veteran
I like the guy cause he's my size but him an Arnold were doing steroids together so don't think he was natural.damn he died swimming.didnt see that coming

G

500 roman chair situps for warmup

Ouch. In another life I can remember super setting those with squats and leg presses. I literally couldn’t sit for being so sore.
Sorry I meant Roman chair squats

shithawk420

Veteran
I respect the guy.im about the same height but he's got 20 pounds on me.hes a body builder.my dad thinks my dad was a power lifter.theres no way you can do that natural.when I was body building I was happy at 250lbs bench.not to mention my cool ninja skill.my dad's a joke.he thinks cause he had a 350lbs bench in prison he knows everything.he tells me I can get a 400lbs bench.i don't want it! It fucks with my martial arts!.Bruce Lee was stack but he knew he had to trim cause it was making him slower.if memory serves me right Bruce was 175 could bench 275 up to 300lbs.dont qoute me!

Florere

I like the guy cause he's my size but him an Arnold were doing steroids together so don't think he was natural.damn he died swimming.didnt see that coming

You don’t think he was natural because he was doing steroids??

Doing steroids is the definition of not being natural

shithawk420

Veteran
Ah, pretty sure that's what I meant and said.sorry if there's a language barrier. I said he wasn't natural.

Latest posts

Latest posts