What's new

bummed out, folks...

YukonKronic

i've always tried to have my dogs overlap, lol. they feed off of each others strengths. old dog thinks, young dog is muscle. i still have my friends 2 deranged hounds to distract me. he may get out on bond in a week or so, that will be a reunion to watch. he's been in jail for two months now waiting for atty/hearings/etc. his dogs will climb him like a fox squirrel going up a pecan tree...

Lol yea great to see those reunions... my wife came back last night after a few days away and the dog started crying like the sky was falling when she saw her... lol nose locked onto leg until she sat down to be climbed on.
Hope yer doing all right ya old hippy you. You can always Bokashi the extra food scraps and save em to grow a special plant that you smoke for your buddy.

Haha I have a friend whose dad wanted some of his ash used to grow a weed plant. Don’t know if they smoked it. I think I would have made seed and give all the seed away... maybe smoke one just to have a last burn with him before letting go

T

Teddybrae

Well Man, that's a completed Cycle. I think I know how you feel. We bred dogs for a while. I even used to grieve when the pups left home. Didn't like that feeling much. Trying to give up intrusive feelings ...

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's a reason they're called Man's Best Friend. The pain of losing one is unbearable. So sorry for your loss AOH.

Gone Camping

I posted earlier about getting bad news, well we had to lay my buddy to rest on sunday.

RIP Rolo..

Attachments

• Rolo2.jpg
    Rolo2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Rolo1.jpg
    Rolo1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 28

armedoldhippy

Veteran
There's a reason they're called Man's Best Friend. The pain of losing one is unbearable. So sorry for your loss AOH.

dogs give love unconditionally, something only a mother can approach with her baby. want to know who loves you? put your wife & dog in the trunk of your car in freezing cold weather. then, go let them out after a few hours and see which one is happy to see you...