Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > CBD Oil for Sleeping Problems?

Thread Title Search
CBD Oil for Sleeping Problems? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2019, 04:07 PM #21
Pinkfan

Pinkfan has a spectacular aura aboutPinkfan has a spectacular aura aboutPinkfan has a spectacular aura aboutPinkfan has a spectacular aura about
The natural calm is supposed to be great for sleep. I need to try this
Pinkfan is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2019, 06:29 PM #22
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
I find a small bit of thc and cbd 1:1 works best. But it needs to be indica dominant or I'm on YouTube all night.
TychoMonolyth is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2019, 04:13 PM #23
Pinkfan

Pinkfan has a spectacular aura aboutPinkfan has a spectacular aura aboutPinkfan has a spectacular aura aboutPinkfan has a spectacular aura about
I seen a youtube video were bas Rutten said he used cbd with 3% thc in a vape pen and two long
Puffs puts him to sleep in 20mins but he did say
It needs a small % of thc in it. So i might try a cbd strain see if it helps me
Pinkfan is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2019, 04:38 PM #24
JustSumTomatoes
Indicas make dreams happen

JustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond repute
I tried a CBD oil, and paste for my sleep disorder and it didn't do a thing. Tasted alright though. Seems like everyone with a sleep problem suffers for a different reason and may require a different solution.

For me, MJ has been what has helped me most between sleep studies and therapy, to all the pharmaceutical nonsense. I recommend an Afghani variety or cross, and flower it out longer to get half of the trichomes an amber color. Baked into edibles this will put you on a comfy cloud headed straight to dreamland.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2019, 04:49 PM #25
Pinkfan

Yes i agree JST cbd oil & paste didnt do i thing
For me and i took it every morning until bottle finished. My sister took the same oil and she said
It calmed her. I also have a high tolerance to pain killers they dont really work on me
Pinkfan is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2019, 11:19 PM #26
billy_big_bud!
Proud Cannadian Cannabist

billy_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant futurebilly_big_bud! has a brilliant future
one other thing worth mentioning that i have heard and others chiming in seem to concur about is the entourage effect. including even a small percentage of thc oil with a much larger percentage of cbd seems to have better effect that just cbd alone.

Old 09-27-2019, 11:37 PM #27
prune

prune is a name known to allprune is a name known to allprune is a name known to allprune is a name known to allprune is a name known to allprune is a name known to allprune is a name known to allprune is a name known to allprune is a name known to allprune is a name known to allprune is a name known to all
The first thing anyone should try if they have difficulty sleeping is Glycine, a simple sweet amino acid.
It's deficient in most people because we trim off the gristle on our meats and don't synthesize enough naturally. It helps the mind to relax and helps regulate correct temperature for the deepest sleep. (you'll also develop great nails, hair and a lower bp)

Buy a jar of the powder (Now brand) and take two teaspoons in a bit of water before bed. As you're likely deficient, the effect improves as your body replenishes its shortfall.
prune is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-28-2019, 04:12 AM #28
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkfan View Post
I seen a youtube video were bas Rutten said he used cbd with 3% thc in a vape pen and two long
Puffs puts him to sleep in 20mins but he did say
It needs a small % of thc in it. So i might try a cbd strain see if it helps me
Just about any THC strain left to go full amber will do the same, no CBD needed.

Ty prune, was not aware of this.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-28-2019, 07:58 AM #29
clearheaded

clearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to all
50-80mg cbd 2-3 mg of thc oil. hour and a half or 2 hours before bed. helps slow things down, relax, no hang over.

thats interesting someone said need to take cbd for a long time. I find get a tollerance fast and looses its effectiveness.
clearheaded is offline Quote

Old 09-28-2019, 03:48 PM #30
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearheaded View Post
thats interesting someone said need to take cbd for a long time. I find get a tollerance fast and looses its effectiveness.
Loses it's effectiveness for sleep? This may be, but nearly all the other medical benefits continue to increase during the first 2-3 weeks. Could it possibly be you're confusing the effects of the THC you're using with the CBD?

CBD is not that great of a 'single-use' type medication. Taking it should be a long term, saturation type usage. A constant and steady dosage. Taking enough cbd to 'feel' it is (in most cases) a vast waste of CBD, and doesn't get you the benefits you really want.

When CBD is used over a long period of time, it helps to stabilize many regulatory functions in the body. If your deficiencies/issues are contributing to a lack of sleep, you'll see them intruding less and you'll sleep more.

Is CBD a bed-time knockout pill? No. You want CBN for this
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote