Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > CBD Oil for Sleeping Problems?

Thread Title Search
CBD Oil for Sleeping Problems? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2019, 04:43 PM #1
TomSharp80

TomSharp80 is on a distinguished road
CBD Oil for Sleeping Problems?

Has anybody tried using CBD oil for sleeping problems before? I have been struggling to sleep recently but I can't use anything with THC in at the moment as I've got anxiety. I have seen that CBD is good at relieving anxiety and does not have any side effects but does it help with sleep too? Also, what are peoples preferred method of taking it?

TomSharp80 is offline Quote

Old 08-23-2019, 05:16 PM #2
Mr. J

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future
Try CBN. I make a mixture of THC, CBN, and CBD and dissolve it in some grapeseed oil.

THC decomposes to CBN over time or with heat. I start with some shatter and decarb it normally. Then I decarb some more shatter but I cook it for longer so that some of the THC turns to CBN.

Then I dissolve it all in some grapeseed oil along with some CBD isolate that I picked up for a decent price. It's a pretty powerful mix and it's good before bed medicine.
Mr. J is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2019, 06:02 PM #3
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
I know it does not mix well with spam on ICMag...
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 08-23-2019, 06:23 PM #4
Payaso
Super Moderator

Payaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivor
In California there are many providers of CBD oils, tinctures and capsules. Choose your pick, they all seem to work. I particularly like the CBD chocolate bars, which were quite helpful on a recent adventure where I drove 1600 transcontinental miles in three days. With no pain, calmly, not stoned.
Payaso is offline Quote

Old 08-23-2019, 06:25 PM #5
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
I find a little THC with my CBD oil makes me sleep like a 17 year old again.

Boreal Lights Semi Auto

---

"There could be shadow galaxies, shadow stars and even shadow people."
-- Steven Hawking

Isaac Asimov
"Gods serve us because we know so little about the world."
-
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

Old 08-23-2019, 06:41 PM #6
Rico Swazi

Rico Swazi has much to be proud ofRico Swazi has much to be proud ofRico Swazi has much to be proud ofRico Swazi has much to be proud ofRico Swazi has much to be proud ofRico Swazi has much to be proud ofRico Swazi has much to be proud ofRico Swazi has much to be proud ofRico Swazi has much to be proud ofRico Swazi has much to be proud ofRico Swazi has much to be proud of
CBD is one part of the equation

your diet and daily exercise can affect sleep in a positive or negative way depending on whether you do them right or not.
I would take a good look at your diet and see if there is something that is affecting your sleep as of late.

good luck and sweet dreams

I adhere to the principles of low input sustainable agriculture
Here to share my efforts to grow food and medicine
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362619
And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make
Rico Swazi is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2019, 02:46 AM #7
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
TomSharp80, what is __Your__ personal experience with cannabis and CBD. Coming from the perspective of a first poster on ICMag?
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2019, 02:50 AM #8
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
I find a little THC with my CBD oil makes me sleep like a 17 year old again.
Like you need a reason to nap.

Terpene Amplification
troutman is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2019, 04:12 AM #9
Mr. J

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
TomSharp80, what is __Your__ personal experience with cannabis and CBD. Coming from the perspective of a first poster on ICMag?
Ya, this guy better respond and he better not be a shill or a bot. I gave him my secret recipe goddammit!!!
Mr. J is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2019, 07:32 AM #10
wutwut

wutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to all
cbd after dinner with good amount of thc will do it