What's new

Peter Fonda

Gry

Veteran
Passed away at home this morning of lung cancer.
EZ Rider to Ulee's Gold.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Easy Rider was the first "adult theme" movie i got to watch. my older brother (bless his soul) talked our mother into taking me to it (i was 12, lol) when it came here. "it's got motorcycles in it, mom. he won't even notice the girls breasts or the pot smoking..." :woohoo: THANK YOU, big brother! i can't wait to see you again...:comfort:

White Beard

I was working in a theatre when it came out...couldn’t tell you the impact - or how many times I’ve seen it...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Easy Riding into the sunset. Such an iconic actor. Riding with Jack Nicholson sporting a football helmet. Easy rider, sign of 'times, they are changin'.....RIP, Peter.

pinkus

Veteran
My friend Craig Enfield's father took us to see it when I was in third or fourth grade. Wow!

I have not seen Craig for like 45 years, but I will never forget that experience.

On a lighter note, he now really does know what it's like to be dead. ;)

G

I stopped off in this thread to see how soon the Jane Fonda bashing would begin. Wasn’t disappointed with a 2 for 1 vitriolic outburst from the gallery; Lol.

Green Squall

Fuck him. Glad is worm food. One more to go.

That's cool. Your entitled to your opinion, but have some freakin decorum. Making a hateful comment in the Well Wishes section is depraved. I mean, would you walk up to a funeral of someone you didn't like and start cursing? Start a Peter Honda thread in the Speakers Corner if your so inclined, but until then, learn some respect.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stewart

Stewart

Fuck him. Glad is worm food. One more to go.

This is a Well Wishes thread. Please take your comments to the Speakers Corner , where im sure your political views will be appreciated, this is not the time or place ... thanks

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They were choppers.....not a car.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 30