What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rutger Hauer passes at 75

Mr. Burgundy

*Moment of silence*
*Smoke 'em if ya got 'em*

RIP "Roy Batty." The Blade Runner soliloquy Rutger delivered is one of my favorite moments on film.
I even named my youngest son "Orion," based off the moving speech.

I wish him and his well, and I hope he did not suffer.

*White dove flies into the heavens..*:thank you:

Stay Classy!

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
He was good in Sin City, too.
"Blind Fury" was one of my faves as a kid. Might watch it again someday, musta been 30 years since I've last seen it..

Rest in peace :tiphat:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Hitcher was my favorite,he was a real bad ass in his younger days.And I dont mean onscreen.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw him in a number of movies but Blade Runner stands out. Life is short.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He was good in Sin City, too.
"Blind Fury" was one of my faves as a kid. Might watch it again someday, musta been 30 years since I've last seen it..

Rest in peace :tiphat:

As much as I loved this movie as a kid, it did not age well. Blade Runner however, masterpiece.

RIP Roy Batty. You will be missed.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
*Moment of silence*
*Smoke 'em if ya got 'em*

RIP "Roy Batty." The Blade Runner soliloquy Rutger delivered is one of my favorite moments on film.
I even named my youngest son "Orion," based off the moving speech.

I wish him and his well, and I hope he did not suffer.

*White dove flies into the heavens..*:thank you:

Stay Classy!

Yes Ron and hope you and yours are well my classy friend,,
Rutgers role in Bladerunner was just superb and the soliloquy your referring to was just brilliant and heartbreaking,,,
A masterpiece ,,
RIP Rutger Hauer

X

xavier7995

He gave a TED talk that was pretty swell, considering i always thought of him as a bad guy, it was jarring seeing the nice humble seeming guy underneath.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."

Aah! Man,,,
Ya giving me goose pimples,,,
Thanks for sharing,,,,s2:tiphat:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Made me feel terrible about Roy's short life. Felt sorry for him by the end of the movie.

I would have made him Rachel's baby daddy in 2049.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Yeah great actor passed away RIP

a38d8ac1a70d2158dd9dd597fea346df.jpg

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Made me feel terrible about Roy's short life. Felt sorry for him by the end of the movie.

I would have made him Rachel's baby daddy in 2049.[/QUOTE

Yes so did I,,,, and he saved Deckers life,,,,,the dove in the rain,,,s2

dugzy

Rest in peace. Great actor with alot of presence.

Watched the Hitcher many times on vhs, made me very sketchy picking up folks when hitching a ride was still a thing over here.

Stole the show in Blade Runner delivering those unforgettable lines.

Latest posts

Latest posts