You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Metastatic Lung Cancer

Thread Title Search
Metastatic Lung Cancer Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-29-2020, 06:20 PM #1
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Metastatic Lung Cancer

Hello folks- Hoping you can help me. Perused Granny Crow's articles but many are dated in 2008-2012.

Close friend I've known for 50 years (since sophomore in high school) recently had diagnosis of rare salivary gland (adenosalivary) carcinoma in cheek area. CT showed it metastasized to lungs with 8 nodules about the size of pencil eraser. Made thc/CBD capsules which my high school friend has been taking 2-3 capsules 2 times a day with fish oil (better absorption). Suggested amping up on capsule dose and have thc/CBD tincture to give to try when we meet later in the week.

Never a smoker.

Plan to make RSO/Phoenix Tears with the small buds/leaves.

Anyone have success with treating lung cancer as secondary cancer site?

Lung Biopsy is scheduled this week.

Any recent articles to forward in an email or anecdotes on treating lung cancer would be extremely helpful.

The capsules/tinctures I make are mainly for those suffering from chronic pain, PTSD. Do have several on it for cancer, but asking for anything I've overlooked.

Thanks in advance of any tips/tricks from our awesome community.

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-29-2020, 08:05 PM #2
Chevy cHaze
Out Of Dankness Cometh Light

Chevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant future
Sorry to hear about your friend, best vibes form the north for a speedy recovery.
My mom used RS oil on skin cancer with great success but can't say anything about lung cancer I'm afraid...
CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin
Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-29-2020, 08:14 PM #3
944s2

944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor
All the very best with your treatment aribud,,s2
944s2 is offline Quote

Old 02-29-2020, 08:45 PM #4
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/sing...wn-perspective
Wish your friend the very best. Need to address the thread Moose eater setup for me.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-29-2020, 09:35 PM #5
Cmoon

Cmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud of
Plenty of information ready available friend, and im sure this would be covered on icmag?

Im no expert but found myself between a rock and a very hard place 8 months ago.
Iv run BHO (grats Hashmasta kut) about 15 years for smoking oil (decarboxilated) with the method of hotknife wipe im happy with

Differant ball game.

My wife a real trooper in hands on social care takes ill, many things...mum dies , a hard winter walking streets looking after old people and sever high chest pains, no support from her doctors who passed this off as a frozen shoulder, her lung collapsed and i thought it was over after 37 years but shes a fighter, she came back, we got her home and on chemo, imuno therapy in weeks but after a major fluid build up in the lung after chemo she was back in isolation with a drain on the size of a bucket.

A close grow brother stepped up and passed me 3 grands worth of cbd oil (tested) to come with a differant angle having a timeline of around new year to live, gave me the pointers on cooking off temps, dosage etc.....seperation of various cannibolds Cbd's Thc's is quite intense and for a humble weed grower and oil blower like me Rick simpson full spectrum had to be my goal.

I purchased a dexo extractor but prefer the glass ones that hold an oz
Dexo is med grade but expensive.

I had a bit of an exp jump on this with previous tincture experiments but the words out , RSO will combat terminal lung cancer, my gals in it to win it she just said so

bests Cmoon

Old 03-01-2020, 12:12 AM #6
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivor
there is some indication that mushrooms may be effective for treatment of cancer.
and for bolstering the immune system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmhI-5jbDSU

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

hope you can help your friend.
i've personally used RSO to heal a cancerous lesion on my scalp.
good luck!

trichrider is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2020, 01:26 AM #7
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy cHaze View Post
Sorry to hear about your friend, best vibes form the north for a speedy recovery.
My mom used RS oil on skin cancer with great success but can't say anything about lung cancer I'm afraid...
CC
Thanks, Chevy.Appreciate your input. Will go ahead and make RSO....can't hurt.

If I were closer to N. Cali, I'd try to meet up with you. About 1,350 mi. away. Enjoy your time there.

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

aridbud is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2020, 01:30 AM #8
aridbud
automeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/sing...wn-perspective
Wish your friend the very best. Need to address the thread Moose eater setup for me.
Thanks, Gry! Will read more...scanned the page. My friend just started with Cucumerin, as well!

Hit metastatic from ALL fronts, depending on what my friend wants to do! RSO, Capsules, tincture, concentrated turmeric, et. al.

Thanks to everyone with well wishes, ideas for my friend!! I certainly have enough for variety of RSO, capsules. Was going to make lozenges with cucumerin for salivary ca, until I knew about secondary diagnosis. May go ahead and make them. Several websites said ORAL cucumerin wasn't effective, yet lozenges would be taken little as a time.

And, trich....sent info on turkey tale, Dr. Weil's suggestions for fungi, a few other articles and your You Tube vid.
Thanks, one and ALL!

Michael Pollan

afterthought autos

Last edited by aridbud; 03-01-2020 at 01:55 AM..
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2020, 06:20 PM #9
aridbud
automeister

Again, thanks! Gry suggested changa, reshi cordyceps fungi. Best in capsule form or powder?? Teas? Have capsule making machine. Any info will be helpful and a blessing.

Michael Pollan

afterthought autos

aridbud is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2020, 07:57 PM #10
Chevy cHaze
Out Of Dankness Cometh Light

Chevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant future
Ohhh mushrooms don't get me started!
Dr Paul Stamets reported crazy results from turkeytail which he used on his mom who had it quite bad and it reversed the whole cancerous growth...
I take a mix called Stamet's 7 daily and it has a mix of the most relevant medicinal fungi.
fungi are not to be slept on!!
CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin
Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.