What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If you live in a Legal Cannabis State and are unhappy post here!

budtang

So lets recap shall we-

Big corps growing for big money in WA & CO=Good

Those of us growing, risking jail, families, loss of property, etc for consumers in the other 48 states and the rest of the world where it's illegal and no voting for legalization=Predatory black marketing pieces of shit.

Pretty much. We're lowlifes according to monsoon and Jhhnnn. Mass profiteering from cannabis is only acceptable and admirable if you're wealthy prior to getting involved in the industry.

Volunteering to help out schools and flood the market with higher quality weed that lowers the price is a scheme to make money, apparently. lulz

Maybe you could find a nice dea website that shares your views.

They're already working on a fundraiser for Monstanto. Contact Jhhnnn for details.

BYOB, though. As Jhhnnn and monsoon can't possibly grow enough bud to supply the entire party in their 6 plant set ups. lmao!

Last edited:

Jhhnn

Veteran
Nope...not a member of any cartel/gang. just long time growers who licensed under the state, then watched as the State basically LOOKED AWAY.

These folks are still in business jhnn. Pretty sure they will follow suit and do the rec thing but their med op is still there and has been there since 2009. The were one of the first shops to open here. there are stories associated with other stores here as well. Another store was started y 2 guys who met in prison. LOL When they changed the law and said felons can't operate dispensaries, they just signed legal ownership over to a friend and kept operations status quo. they too, are still running a successful show here.

All under that watchful eye of the State and the county.

Yer lucky you have/had no medical need jhnn. your attitude towards the med side is way callous. Some people have benefitted greatly from the med program here...and I'm not talking about profit. Before 2008, there were few folks sliding by and it was a very tight ship. Far tighter than today. Please don't budtang the entire program because some of the participants play outside the rules.

Hopefully most of the people without true medical needs will just..um..yeah...go get high elsewhere.

Please. I'm not disparaging legit med use at all, nor people who played it otherwise. Just pointing out the rules of the old game, happy to not be playing it. Retail & personal growing just add a new dimension of legitimacy.

Thank you, Colorado voters. It's a complete rejection of the Anslinger Agenda. MMJ got us partway there, no doubt, altered public perception enormously.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Why?

You don't have to get mad because I pointed out that your Girl Scout Cookies is fake. It's nothing personal. If you want to represent fake cuts as being the original don't get mad when you get called out on it.

Lol.
I find you more as free entertainment.

budtang

Nope. Your opinion that all pot grown in CO is shit is just, well, stoopid! Sure some is.

All commercial retail pot grown CO is shit. All the weed in the market is shit, as a result.

I'm not saying there aren't guys growing good shit in closets and smaller residential set ups, but those guys don't have product in the market on the scale of the commercial growers. It's a much smaller state than California. So, the good growers are few and far between because of that fact alone. Combine that with the restriction of residential growers from the legal market and it all adds up to one thing:

COLORADO IS A SHITTY WEED MARKET

It's a disgrace that people are moving there and can't find product that's as good as the illegal product in their own state. If the weed in the Colorado market were actually good that shit wouldn't happen. It happens because Colorado has a shitty legalization system that gaurantees the production of shitty weed. That's what happens when hourly employees grow weed.

I'm still waiting on Colorado to actually legalize GOOD WEED. Until I see a legal system where good weed is on the market I don't really consider weed to be legal in Colorado. The type of weed available in the Colorado legal market is the type of weed drug cartels would grow if they were granted access to this market. It's garbage.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Believe it or not there are dispensaries selling brick weed in CA for the patients that can't afford topself meds. Have friends that supply some LA and SD markets that have seen it themselves. So all that sparkles, even in CA isn't gold.

budtang

Believe it or not there are dispensaries selling brick weed in CA for the patients that can't afford topself meds. Have friends that supply some LA and SD markets that have seen it themselves. So all that sparkles, even in CA isn't gold.

I know there are different tiers of quality in Cali. I never said there weren't.

It just seems the top tier is non existent in Colorado because the system of legalization is incompetent and only allows for the existence of large commercial operations. The result of that incompetence is a legal market full of shitty weed.

monsoon

LOL barnyard. More like Iowa.

He's made the lofty claim he is a breeder. He lambasts everyone else for their lack of skills and claims the pot they grow is inferior to his work and to the pot he smokes daily (the OG from Cali that reeks through glass), so now we wait for the proof that the claims he has made are indeed true. I'd say that's completely fair as he made the claims openly on this forum...and routinely tells others that their genetics are SHIT and they have no idea what "top shelf" strains are. Show us, girlyman. Show us up. Use PROOF, not childish attacks.

IF you are a breeder, your work will speak for itself one way or the other and will be familiar to folks here.

If yer just a closet hack peein in the pool, that truth will surface as well via lack of proof.

Or...you can retract/backtrack and simply say "I'm not a breeder, I just didn't want to admit that I have no clue past what I read in the Subtool article in mom's HT.

Or you can call me a dick, say I grow shitty weed, and make other claims that are ALSO lies and trumped up kiddie talk sent out to avoid the topic altogether as you always do.

Such an offering WILL BE PROOF you are full of shit, no expert, and not a breeder as you claim.

So put it out there. This time, use facts and proof. Should be VERY easy to do IF you are indeed, a "breeder" of this plant in the sense/definition that we all know. (your wares are sold openly and are well known by most growers)

>>waiting<<

budtang

One of my friends Colorado said he finally started getting some good OG in Colorado...

It was from California. Why would a legal cannabis state have to import weed? :laughing:

budtang

"We're too dumb to tell the difference between a hypothetical statement and a literal statement."-monsoon and Jhhnn

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
One of my friends Colorado said he finally started getting some good OG in Colorado...

It was from California. Why would a legal cannabis state have to import weed? :laughing:

Classic backpedaling and avoiding a DIRECT QUESTION. What a Maroon.:laughing: