Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > I just got out

Thread Title Search
I just got out Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2013, 09:03 PM #1
HydroManiac

HydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the rough
Angry I just got out

I got busted in May of 2010 in Colorado and I am now finally out kind of.
HydroManiac is online now Quote

21 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:43 PM #2
TheCleanGame
Banned

TheCleanGame is just really niceTheCleanGame is just really niceTheCleanGame is just really niceTheCleanGame is just really niceTheCleanGame is just really niceTheCleanGame is just really niceTheCleanGame is just really niceTheCleanGame is just really niceTheCleanGame is just really niceTheCleanGame is just really nice
Cool Beans!

Congrats on surviving... getting locked in a cage for a plant is the height of ignorance for our society these days, glad things are changing in Colorado for the better.

Keep it Clean!
TheCleanGame is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:49 PM #3
OrganicOzarks

Good to be free!

Old 11-01-2013, 10:56 PM #4
Moppel
Grower for Life

Moppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud of
welcome back man, i was thinking when i saw you were online in my friend list, that it had been a while.

Moppel is offline Quote

Old 11-01-2013, 11:42 PM #5
1TWISTEDTRUCKER

1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of
GR8 to see another Victim of The WAR on Drugs free at last.
Welcome back HM.
How long does The Man have You on paper, or did You do Your whole bit?
Stay safe.

Peace Out; 1TT

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:18 AM #6
HydroManiac

HydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the rough
I am in community corrections now. Will Be On Paper 5 years because Of my way of making hash oil.
HydroManiac is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-02-2013, 01:00 AM #7
TheCleanGame
Banned

TheCleanGame is just really niceTheCleanGame is just really niceTheCleanGame is just really niceTheCleanGame is just really niceTheCleanGame is just really niceTheCleanGame is just really niceTheCleanGame is just really niceTheCleanGame is just really niceTheCleanGame is just really niceTheCleanGame is just really nice
5 years... What a crock...

Keep it Clean!
TheCleanGame is offline Quote

Old 11-02-2013, 01:01 AM #8
1TWISTEDTRUCKER

1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of
what is community corrections?
Is that like a 1/2 way house?
Glad Your mostly out, any way.

Peace; 1TT

Old 11-02-2013, 01:10 AM #9
Growcephus

Growcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really nice
Go easy.
Step lightly.

Stay free.

Old 11-02-2013, 03:50 AM #10
PetFlora

PetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond repute
Far from ignorance. Since plants can't be patented, and are medicinal, the pharmaceutical industry does not want it legalized, and they have the money to buy the politicians.

The minions they hire to police it do not do their homework, or question it. Bill Clinton, W and Obama smoke, and probably most politicians who aren't brainwashed

It amazes me that Dr Gupta finally came around, but probbably because bigpharma is ready to roll out med derivatives, so they need to change their tone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCleanGame View Post
Cool Beans!

Congrats on surviving... getting locked in a cage for a plant is the height of ignorance for our society these days, glad things are changing in Colorado for the better.

Keep it Clean!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329619

Just because you weren't taught something doesn't mean it's not true, and vice versa
PetFlora is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.