What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Cures!!!!!!

tkd1985

i wonder how somebody can consume 4-6 grams of oil in a day, and not is walking around like a zombie.

boiling (temperature) kills the thc if you do the rick simpson way.
(ofc u can do a lower temperature way too which obv. will result in high)

:)

tkd1985

small mark to add :

the most terrifying moment was as i recognized how hard they "squeeze" their "victims"
to earn as many 100.000$ as possible - without even taking into account that multiple of their "cures" interfere with each other with horrible results...

let ppl just die more or less peacefull if they cant help should be naturally humanity ...

Thank you all for stopping by and sharing your thoughts and experiences. My heart truly goes out to all of you that have been afflicted in one way or another. Hopefully information here can help someone in need. I truly am not glamorizing any sensationalists claims. I am merely providing much suppressed/not widely seen/known information.
When large corporate lobbyist control our laws, independent and foreign interests control and run our economy, and our penal system has been assimilated into a revolving door of monetary gain through it's privatization and stock market presence as now "stock holders" shares are solely effect by how many inmates are within their "company"). We must ask ourselves, "Is this what life is supposed to be"? With the emergence of all these new "acts" and "bills", why is it that the majority don't realize their issuance was for the protection of the established. It is fact the biggest threat to society is the continual of the "corpocracy" we currently live in. Research who has funded and founded the majority of medical schools and establishments. Research what industry/industries are most profitable (in the US at least). Why is it we as humans, we have literally over a million ways to kill each other, but yet we have no cures for ANYTHING!!?? Why must we measure our self worth by the consumption of materialistic goods, acquisition of unnecessary goods for "status quo". This perpetuated madness is exactly why we are in the current paradigm today. People always ask what can we do. Spread the word. To all. Even if they won't listen. Petition your state rep, research the groups in your area that are at legislative levels to help aid if able/willing. I apologize if this seemed to go off topic, but i assure it is the root/foundation of the struggles we face today. Hope all is well with all. Much love.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Thank you all for stopping by and sharing your thoughts and experiences. My heart truly goes out to all of you that have been afflicted in one way or another. Hopefully information here can help someone in need. I truly am not glamorizing any sensationalists claims. I am merely providing much suppressed/not widely seen/known information.
When large corporate lobbyist control our laws, independent and foreign interests control and run our economy, and our penal system has been assimilated into a revolving door of monetary gain through it's privatization and stock market presence as now "stock holders" shares are solely effect by how many inmates are within their "company"). We must ask ourselves, "Is this what life is supposed to be"? With the emergence of all these new "acts" and "bills", why is it that the majority don't realize their issuance was for the protection of the established. It is fact the biggest threat to society is the continual of the "corpocracy" we currently live in. Research who has funded and founded the majority of medical schools and establishments. Research what industry/industries are most profitable (in the US at least). Why is it we as humans, we have literally over a million ways to kill each other, but yet we have no cures for ANYTHING!!?? Why must we measure our self worth by the consumption of materialistic goods, acquisition of unnecessary goods for "status quo". This perpetuated madness is exactly why we are in the current paradigm today. People always ask what can we do. Spread the word. To all. Even if they won't listen. Petition your state rep, research the groups in your area that are at legislative levels to help aid if able/willing. I apologize if this seemed to go off topic, but i assure it is the root/foundation of the struggles we face today. Hope all is well with all. Much love.

I heard through the grape vine that one of the companies keeping cannabis down is "the USA's drug testers" gee I wonder what stake they have in ppl's sickness? How they get away with pee testing is beyond me but only in the US lol. Pure asshole each and every one of them headband 707:)

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Quite the contraire, their are numerous medical journals, as well, cannabis was and had been in the American Pharmacopeia until 1942. GW Pharmaceutical in GB has a patent as well as the US government gave a patent in the 1940's after it was removed. Because they knew then of the benefits.

They don't divulge to much into it though, other than a "treatment".

http://cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/cannabis/patient/

One only has to Google "cannabis cures" and you will be faced with a bunch of data.

Be well.

i think he means published medical papers.

Swampdankv2

Veteran
Thank you for posting your research here for us to study for ourselves. I have to say there evidence is overwhelming from both here and my own research.

I am about to begin treating my wife's metastastic tumors with the oil. She has been through radiation once already and does not want to go through it again. I can't blame her as she was very sick and weak from the drugs. We are optimistic about using cannabis to treat/cure this affliction.

Thank you for stopping by Swamp. My prayers are with you and your wife wholeheartedly. If your able, look into my " wild theory". It is just basically RSO, double or tripled in dosing/scheduling. As well, look into juicing cannabis "Raw" if your able to obtain plant material (leafs or flower). High alkaline diet, as well as, I have been doing some research into Colloidal Silver. When I'm able to provide validated findings I will surly post them here. Much love to all.
Be well, ToT.

oejack9

Hi I hope I'm not over steeping boundries here so I apologize upfront...colliod silver when ingested can cause skin pigmentation to turn blue...permently.If you look on youtube you'll find several tv interviews with an older fella that ingested and he is blue...from head to toe and its not reversable. On an other note have you ever heard of Gerson therapy...

[YOUTUBEIF]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvzDHGLEUyw&wide=1[/YOUTUBEIF]

koolkush

Veteran
Tongues of Truth thanks for the good info been juicing for about a week and feel awesome. Been giving it to my mom for about a week seeing sum good results. One she doesnt take poison xanax anymore so thats sum awesome results so far. Hoping she will get off the rest of her nonsense meds soon.She has Lupus and arthritis in her hands. Been trying to make her a good tincture but not much luck yet.

Hi I hope I'm not over steeping boundries here so I apologize upfront...colliod silver when ingested can cause skin pigmentation to turn blue...permently.If you look on youtube you'll find several tv interviews with an older fella that ingested and he is blue...from head to toe and its not reversable. On an other note have you ever heard of Gerson therapy...

[YOUTUBEIF]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvzDHGLEUyw&wide=1[/YOUTUBEIF]

I have heard of Gerson therapy. A few people have covered it, as to why I haven't. The side effects of colloidal silver are at the moment unknown to me. I have yet to start research into it. But looks like you did alil leg work for me. :p, so thank you. I will look further into the Gerson Therapy and post what if find when i work on the colloidal silver. Thanks for stopping by.
Be well. ToT:tiphat:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=45043&pictureid=1055278&thumb=1]View Image[/url] Tongues of Truth thanks for the good info been juicing for about a week and feel awesome. Been giving it to my mom for about a week seeing sum good results. One she doesnt take poison xanax anymore so thats sum awesome results so far. Hoping she will get off the rest of her nonsense meds soon.She has Lupus and arthritis in her hands. Been trying to make her a good tincture but not much luck yet.

Good day to you Kool, thanks for kind words. Good to hear your seeing positive results. There have been many people benefiting greatly from juicing as well as ingesting oil. Look into http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/33376.php for arthritis, and http://www.medicaljane.com/lupus-and-medical-marijuana/ for her Lupus. Also look into Granny Storm Crows List 2013 for updates. Be well, much love. ToT:tiphat:

Swampdankv2

Veteran
You have our attention ToT. We are looking into getting (kangen) water system. I am not sure how this works but she has been in touch with a woman who shares roughly the same theory as you do. I have not heard much about this system except oncologists in Japan have been using this machine, which raises the Ph of water, to treat cancer for years.

Have you heard of this. I would love to hear your thoughts on this.
SD

You have our attention ToT. We are looking into getting (kangen) water system. I am not sure how this works but she has been in touch with a woman who shares roughly the same theory as you do. I have not heard much about this system except oncologists in Japan have been using this machine, which raises the Ph of water, to treat cancer for years.

Have you heard of this. I would love to hear your thoughts on this.
SD

I have. A very close friend of mine has spent quite a bit of money setting his WHOLE house up to an Ionizing/Alkalizing/5 step filtering system. There are less expensive systems on the market (counter-top versions), as opposed to inline systems that can get quite expensive (especially when you add in the different filters). He currently has his ph set throughout the house down to 8.5 ish. There is a faucet addition (alkaline water system) on his counter top with pre sets 1-3 ( 1=8.5, 2=9.0, 3=9.5). From my understanding you dont really want to go past 9.5 though. Switching to a Vegan diet would as well help raise the bodies ph (as long as one stays away from acidic foods, fried, processed, carbonated, etc). And if you want to get really crazy, look into the effects on the human body from EMF, and many other long thought "safe" practices and emissions. Please keeps us updated on any findings you have, that you would like to share. Be well, ToT:tiphat:

His counter top addition, sits roughly a foot from main faucet near corner of sink. Expels both acid/alkaline water into existing sink: http://tyentusa.com/uce-9000t.html?gclid=CP7qtMG92LYCFSNqMgod72IAgQ

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I have. A very close friend of mine has spent quite a bit of money setting his WHOLE house up to an Ionizing/Alkalizing/5 step filtering system. There are less expensive systems on the market (counter-top versions), as opposed to inline systems that can get quite expensive (especially when you add in the different filters). He currently has his ph set throughout the house down to 8.5 ish. There is a faucet addition (alkaline water system) on his counter top with pre sets 1-3 ( 1=8.5, 2=9.0, 3=9.5). From my understanding you dont really want to go past 9.5 though. Switching to a Vegan diet would as well help raise the bodies ph (as long as one stays away from acidic foods, fried, processed, carbonated, etc). And if you want to get really crazy, look into the effects on the human body from EMF, and many other long thought "safe" practices and emissions. Please keeps us updated on any findings you have, that you would like to share. Be well, ToT:tiphat:

His counter top addition, sits roughly a foot from main faucet near corner of sink. Expels both acid/alkaline water into existing sink: http://tyentusa.com/uce-9000t.html?gclid=CP7qtMG92LYCFSNqMgod72IAgQ

cant we drink ??? lemon juice (acid) to raise internal ph?

cant we drink ??? lemon juice (acid) to raise internal ph?

yes its works well i suffer with headachs that are caused by low ph my doctor said to try eating citrus fruits i eat 2 lemons 1 grapefruit and a lime every day and after a few weeks of trying this my headachs seemed to completely fade away but eating it everyday is a drag man the ph altered water seems like a great idea will haveto check it out

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After running my tap water thru an RO machine it comes out with a very low ph compared to the starting 7.0 ish, it can register as low as in the 4's. Am I being counter productive in thinking that the RO water is better for me or should I worry its to acidic of ph?

Latest posts

Latest posts