What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CALI POT SNOB

guest396

Alright, i gotta get some time in this thread!

welcome to anyone and everyone that stops by whether or not you've been here before everyone is welcome unless you're a Douche, so lets get on with the show.....

sometimes the moms get out of control and you gotta smack them up a little, other times somebody's gonna get cut......
sour dubb
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

next we'll see what the ladies look like after their haircut

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
love the blue hue shes gets...
a sign of quality imo/e

guest396

okay the ladies had their visit to the salon, now it's time for the hairspray to keep the hold and enhance the shine.

now to avoid unsightly and harmful situations you must keep the work area clean on a regular basis.
clean tray fresh nutes:
picture.php

magpies ready for the stylist....
picture.php

gotta have the right gear tho' DutchMaster Saturator, and Folitech. Then you can add your Avid for mites and other bugs, or Eagle20 for PM and mold. Or you can add neem and protek. just alternate to keep em bug free, happy, and healthy.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

now make sure you don't spill any of this stuff on you or your screwed! and make sure you wear breathing apparatus and long sleeved, protective clothing shower afterward. ever wonder who they get to put the avid and eagle into the vials? i do too....
picture.php

picture.php

stay bug/mold free......

guest396

okay we are cycling through the lesser dank to get to the straight fire literally "The Fire" this ain't it, but well get to it. in the mean time
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lets smoke
picture.php

when your done trimming make some bomb hash....
picture.php

picture.php

well i hope you enjoyed and remember, Praise Yah, HalleluYah!
picture.php

guest396

morning skull, red!

guess i missed you guys last night....

Red that headband ape has ain't from me nata got his from ape. mine needs lots of love, calmag low watering amounts and times till her roots get going.

guest396

okay post six double oh! 600 times i have posted to this place.....let's see if we can do this one right.
Jeff Spicoli Kush for the bro SmokeTrees.....
picture.php

some SFV OG for Nata:
picture.php

the Headband for Red:
picture.php

picture.php

ECSD for the Brother KRD:
picture.php

well, morning world! :wave:

guest396

okay, so the last of the 'mersh. i just woke up from a dream, a blue dream:
picture.php

revegging the tester cuts. tang a sick gdpsk cross. the Jeff Spicoli Kush....:
picture.php

here's some hanging. blackberry, blue dream, and blackberry cheese:
picture.php

up close of the Blackberry Cheese:
picture.php

and now the two diff cuts i had sourced, that were to have been the fire cut. they're nice, but not her:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

got a month to go on those hope you all likey. sorry no food today. have a good one though, i'll be back....

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
lookin great bro!
So trippy seeing a tray of clones with fat buds on each clone, ha.
Im interested in how long those will take to root

guest396

lookin great bro!
So trippy seeing a tray of clones with fat buds on each clone, ha.
Im interested in how long those will take to root

they're rooted in the photo, half have begun the re vegging process....
thanxs for the kind words of encouragement!

guest396

i'm a cali pot snob! and you're a pot snob too! well aren't you??

morning fellow pot snob's! time for some cerreal!
picture.php

Jeff Spicoli Kush! don't lie and say you've had it, cause you ain't....however you can. and soon too! here you go
picture.php

Hero OG Kush for APE
picture.php

picture.php

GDPSK for subrob, you gonna pick that up from the bro, or what eh?
picture.php

more for sub, and Tropical Rain GDPxEMC2
picture.php

picture.php

well i guess i better get going and eat that cereal! :wave:

guest396

sour dubb for Greyskull.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is by far some of the best smoke i have ever had. thank you.
well i'll try to get my old photos caught up for you all, by that time i should have more new stuff for you.....

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its not that good of smoke

hahahaha

nice man

guest396

its not that good of smoke

hahahaha

nice man

i know you know....

hey whats up with the Jeff Spicoli Kush? is it out in the clubs yet? it's not? nope just in my jar and reveg in my tray, smoking on some now, i like it a lot. :jump: i don't really jump up and down over it (ie oh what a feeling, all toyota like), however, it just makes you feel good all over, cerebral and thought provoking with a flavor that makes you smack your chops together like you just had something really good to smoke/eat. can't beat that. keeper

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
If I had access to soooo many DanK Genetics.... I would be even more of a "pot snob" .... :D

Good show sir!!:bigeye:

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
The GDPxEMC2 looks dense, solid I want to squeeze it!
What is Hero OG Kush ? Is the JSK, Valley?
Stellar is my choice of word to describe all of the cola shots you posted.

TR

guest396

Milo xxx, welcome! let's get stoned....

TR-yeah the gdpsk x emc2 was kinda light due to it being a tester under the canopy. dank though. only the Tang and the Spicoli came out solid even without all the light intensity......

on another note, it's the TANG, Daytripper (headtrip), and the Jeff Spicoli that i can't put down. seriously tasty herbs with just such a uniquely special taste to each one, that i can't believe i bred two of them and know the breeder of the third.......weed has come so far since high school and so has my involvement and use of it, that it just blows my mind. i also can't believe it was just over two years ago subrob and i were sitting in his living room talking about breeding and what not..... these things are the result of baby f%cking

guest396

okay as for the diggity dank i was just looking for a particular photo i have yet to find, so i give you chocolope
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts