What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Well they were supposed to be the "new" Adub but they turned out to be the old or maybe something else entirely. Still haven't tracked it down. Here's a pic and some 100x video shots at 62 days:

View Image

Trich vids:
Vid 1
Vid 2

Hey Chemo, I hope that smoke has qualities that work for you. Your story reminds me a little of the "good ole" days with APE. Whenever something was mis-labeled it was still something top shelf.

chemoboi

Hey Chemo, I hope that smoke has qualities that work for you. Your story reminds me a little of the "good ole" days with APE. Whenever something was mis-labeled it was still something top shelf.

Oh it's dank. Probably the best genetics I've every had the pleasure of growing. And I avoided the broadmites, thanks to you... :)

chemoboi

hey chemoboi looks familiar what does she smell like? fuely tangerine mabey?

Yes! You thinking chemgerine?

Closeup:

adub212.jpg

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
So is this the real Albert Walker then? Not the Dago Walker or strong tangerine smelling one?? Does she actually have a stron skunky smell?? I have always been curious about this cut and even more curious once I heard there was a highly distributed mislabeled cut of Walker going around cali...

yes i believe its the real Albert Walker. Ive been told the skunk and garlic smells come out more with a cure, and arent really present on the live plant. Right now it smells like straight creamsicle. Kinda hard to completely nail the smell, but its definitely different than any other herb i have ever smelled

Chemoboi - That looks like it could potentially be the O-Dub. Or whatever we wanna call it... Definitely NOT the A-Dub, no question about that, im 100% certain it is NOT the Adub... What sorta smells you getting? The frost on that closeup shot does look similar to the chemgerine. I can post a shot of chemgerine for comparison

Chemgerine
picture.php

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To make a long story short and not divulge any personal info.... The Hawg is an actual person, originally from Vista, who popped the beans in the early to mid 90's. I know the dude, great guy. Well I run into him a few years back and sure as shit, he's got the same old flowers, garlic, fruity, dank aroma. Slightly leafy flowers (I've changed that) nice balance of dark and light green, golfball shaped buds. Indica leaning Sativa like high(legit). Hawgs Breath is a legend because of it's timeless, distinct smell. It smells so fuckin good, like garlic candy. It doesn't smell like pork, bacon or some other animal ass, it's pure garlic mango baby poop. There is no substitute.

I'll post some hi-res pics this week as I have some hanging now. Like many cultivars of our favorite plant, the smell just can't be captured in words and or in pics on your CPU. This one always sits on the top shelf. Soooo goood.

some Hawgsbreath grown by the dude who gave me the cut... shit is so fucking kill....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

V

Veg N Out

The description humbleguy gives of garlic mango baby poop is the same smell the cut we have up here as Old Betsy smells like. When grown indoor looks VERY much like those pics posted by Weird Jimmy

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The description humbleguy gives of garlic mango baby poop is the same smell the cut we have up here as Old Betsy smells like. When grown indoor looks VERY much like those pics posted by Weird Jimmy

I agree man, that description is so perfect.... as far as I know, that cut made it's way from San Diego to Denver, then from Denver over here to Michigan. I'm one of a couple people to have it here.

V

Veg N Out

Jus throwin fire from SD..>Chemgerine, ADub,Odub<SourDub...Ya'll are killin it..>DOWORK!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Veg-i think i saw you post something like that once..i used to get old betty commercially...and if the cut you have impressed you enough to keep it around-it aint what i used to get as betty..wasnt that great and i remember VERY dark buds..almost black..you are the only person i have heard talk about it online..not that i was connected to the guys who had it at all..but maybe that points to you having something else...i dont know..im stoned out of my frign mind on adub...
---stickiest shit ive manicured in a long time..dense as fuk...half a jar is an ounce..chemd for comparison will almost fill a jar..bad ass shit man..once again..props to humble and gt!
---nondual-sup man...got chem4sh running a second time right now...day...late 50ish..cant seem to smell cindy at all this time..very sweet..but not cindy..very nice..hashy underneath..nice combination..shes going longer and i already have two cuts rooted for another run...and deezy planted those ecsdsh beans..should be VERY interesting!
---gt nice shots on the gdpskunks! Beautiful! Was gone for a bit but saw em right before i went offline...yes the orange is fascinating me right now..and the dark blue is just plowing ahead! Fucking bush is unstoppable..very sweet smells
and the resin started quick! Not huge buds but tons of em! And i shaved off the back half of the plant...still looks like two or three in the corner!
weird jimmy-nice shots and nice cut to have..a lil san diego warmth for the winters!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i forgot how tasty sour dubb is. this is just dried, no cure, and is tasty as hell. wonderful aroma and potent stone. it was take at 59 or 60 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts