What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dr Jay2001 has passed on to a better place

G

with great sadness in my heart I have to inform you that Dr Jay2001 died today

heres a message from his son Jon

It is with dearest regret that I must inform all of you, friends to my dad, that the good doctor has left to play that final 18 rounds in the sky. He passed away this morning with my mother by his side. He surley will be missed by me as well as all of you. Please feel free to contact our family and keep in touch with us. Dr. Jay was a man of deep spirituality and compassion and it is a tragedy to humanity to have lost truly one of its best. Gods speed with all of you and thanks to everyone of you who have been touched by Jay's life and thank you for touching mine and my family with your compassionate words and inspiration.
Dr. Jay Robert Cavanaugh
October 1, 1949-April 24,2005
Rest In Peace
Jp

Rest in peace Dr Jay, you'l be sadly missed

OP

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
he's at bliss.... and God love him ~

a man of extream knowledge.... the heart to share it.... and the soul to see that it flourish.... we have tears to shead for the brightness he's left us...

a man with much to do now....

see you soon, my friend...
~ Dr. Jay ~

G

Rest easy, Dr Jay. It's obvious that your familiy loved you very much.

schrooomy420

OH man, that really does hurt. What a tragedy to his family friends and the community as a whole. He was a commander of our troops in regards to the war on medicinal cannabis. He truely will be soarly missed. Much respects to you DR. Peace

Rellikbuzz

Even though I am not familiar with Dr. Jay's works, it is clear that he has left a lasting impression on the cannabis culture. Heros like this will forever remain an inspiration to all of us to keep up the good fight! Travel well, my friend!! :friends:

G

I loved this guy, he would spend alot of time in pm's giving me more information and wisdom than I could ever remember in one pass.

He will be sorely missed

Tex

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rest In Peace Brother! free from suffering ... It comes to us all.
much love from the Babba's

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo

racketeer

Best wishes to all DrJay's friends and family. He was definately a good man and helped out countless people, including myself.
He took the time out to answer my barrage of PM's to him to help me get my medical license, truly a great loss to the medical community.
He will be missed.

G

He was a good man...

He was a good man...

Sad news indeed, OP.

Jay was always kind and helpful, and always did OG proud.

R.I.P. Doc...

KillBillbuds

A true class act! I'm still a newbie...but even before that, I used to look out for his posts! People were drawn to his wisdom. He was helpful to all...he will be sorely missed! Best wishes to DOC's family!

Latest posts

Latest posts